Ohio Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Predictions...

Acropolis Pizza 31
Athens 17

A logical prediction one week ahead of the game...

Syracuse: 34
Ohio: 20

What I really worry I'll be realizing we're on the path towards, at about 9:00pm next Saturday...

Syracuse: 17
Ohio: 34

The ones I wanted to use were taken by the time I read this.
Sometimes where we end up is not where we thought the journey would take us. Fun Fact, Megyn and I did attend the same elementary school together for a brief time.

I can’t keep up wittiness wise but
27-20 cuse.
scoring plays
Devito deep pass to taj TD
Tucker rushing TD
2 fg’s
1 defensive TD
You gave specifics on Offense, what happens on Defense? Pick-6 G. Williams? Jones fumble recovery/return? Jonathan with the Strip/Sack and recovery in the end-zone?

Green Lakes (AKA beach I drank at in high school) - 30
Stroud's Run (AKA beach I drank at in college - 28

It will all come down to the SU OL vs. the OU LB's. That is each team's weakness coming into the season. Both teams have good skill players, dual QB's, talent in the defensive back 4 or 5. Even without Solich I'd say the OU team will be very prepared fundamentally. SU has an overall edge in talent. If SU plays poorly they will lose. If both teams play well SU should prevail.

War Otto! 44
Bob’s cat 10
His name is Rufus. Don't make him remind you!
1630089756828.png

Syracuse: 31
Ohio: 14

I really think if our Oline can stays healthy and has improved like it should have, we could be a lot better than anybody outside of the 315 thinks we can be. I’d absolutely hammer out money line in this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom