Ohio Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Predictions...

What you remember as me almost getting tossed I remember as a honest and enjoyable exchange of ideas between two passionate fanbases.

I think they were about to ask me to run on the field so I could dot the i in Ohio when we were all distracted by the mighty Ohio U band starting their performance.

Sigh. Timing is everything in life.

Not to toot my own horn, but I believe the Ohio student section voted me the visiting fan of the year for that season. ;)
I always knew you were a bad MF!

Post Malone 44 Chrissy Hines 14
So Post Malone was born in Syracuse but I don't think Chrissie Hynde has anything to do with Ohio U.
Looks like she was born in Akron, OH and attended Kent State.

But I like your score.

I like the 38-10 Orange over the Bobcats.

It could be more but first game adjustments may take time and limit the scoring output. BUT...if SU throws a stinker (I'd say less than 10% chance of that) OU can give them trouble. They lost some good transfers but also gained transfers (Michigan and Northwestern among others) including all conference types at smaller D1 programs. Their QB is a 5th year senior that transferred from UCF but this will be his 3rd year in the program.
If SU is who we all hope/think they will handle the Bobcats. But OU hasn't gone to bowls 7 of the last 9 seasons by rolling over.

Also...JD (and JV) Vance went to the school in Columbus. And I have a vague memory of Tom having a spirited repartee with some of my fellow Bobcats in Athens.

Us: 66
Them:13

If we don't blow these guys out of the dome, I'll be disappointed. Let's get the rest of the community in here for GT!

I think it's closer than many believe it will be, new coaches in new roles, new players, new schemes. I say 31-23 Syracuse. I also think kids will be too amped up early, but McCord should help here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom