Ohio st Marquette game... | Syracusefan.com

Ohio st Marquette game...

690West

Moneyline Master
Starting right now on a carrier. Delayed for condensation all over the court. There is no doubt in my mind this is the last year of aircraft carrier games. Just a mess

On NBC sports net

They really need to stop these ship games. I am really worried about injuries sunday. Its like playing hockey outdoors in brazil.

They really need to stop these ship games. I am really worried about injuries sunday. Its like playing hockey outdoors in brazil.
Yup. They just said it might be like ice

Wow this is looking like a debacle. Hope this doesn't happen Sunday. But they said it started when the temps dropped.

They might cancel it 30 seconds before tip. Yikes

It's different there, though. It's actually cold at the Carrier Classic. Being in San Diego in the early afternoon won't be the same

Wow this is looking like a debacle. Hope this doesn't happen to tomorrow. But they said it started when the temps dropped.
Exactly. They said the court was perfect all day. It's a night issue

This is asinine. How do you not think about something like this happening? We should play our game indoors in Sunday. Nothing is worth losing a player.

Another example of outdoor on ships games not being a great idea.

Weird layout for the court. Anything off the "island" is in play, right? :p

It's different there, though. It's actually cold at the Carrier Classic. Being in San Diego in the early afternoon won't be the same
no, it won't be the same, but that does not mean there won't be different issues . . . if any of the precipitation got under the surface, it could perspire through the seams as things heat up. there really isn't even any way of checking for it, almost until someone slips on a patch.

well, if someone gets hurt tonight, they'll have 36 hours or so to make the logical choice.

Time for the station to put the 6 OT game on...

they should play a half-court game

3 on 3! dooooo it.

If it was us i'd run MCW, DC, and Southerland all day.

Good call... That would be a devastating group to defend..

20 more minutes of waitin, man, that pushes back each game an hour right?

All the games are on different ships i think
but they wouldn't screw their viewers the first half of the 9pm game, would they?

I like that michigan state and uconn are still doing the whole military thing.. but indoors. Also i feel like state's camo's should be more green. It was semi-difficult to tell who was who.

Now they are reporting that if the temperature drops 3 more degrees to 52, the condensation will stop. Holy Stormy Meredith, Batman.

Now they are reporting that if the temperature drops 3 more degrees to 52, the condensation will stop. Holy Stormy Meredith, Batman.
Hey guys, As soon as it's cold enough for the ball to turn to ice we'll play!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom