Ohio St Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio St Prediction Thread...

We seem to play at the level of the team we play against. We win a close one because Oshaes gimmes drop.-65-61

Are you inferring that Ohio State is beneath us or a cupcake? They already won TRUE road games @Cincinnati and @Creighton.

I predict we win with biased officiating in our favor and their fanbase complains about it for six years.

That would be some sweet partial justice.

Announcers/TV company would still owe us what amounts to an in game inspirational Disney movie level build up for one of our starters, and we would still need some major breaks with a final four on the line to be equal.

But it would be a nice start.

Are you inferring that Ohio State is beneath us or a cupcake? They already won TRUE road games @Cincinnati and @Creighton.
Neither. We will play better than we have been vs Ohio st because that will be what’s required. If we are pushed we respond. At least in recent past

School that disproves the adage that northern schools can't compete 61
School that disproves the adage that cheaters never prosper 51

Would actually be very surprised if we pull this one out.

Got a feeling OSU rolls. If we start off with Tyus and OB bricking 25 footers, it will be a long night.

'Cuse by 2, after a tying lay-up is waived off in the waning seconds because of a dubious charge call on OSU.

Last edited:
Would actually be very surprised if we pull this one out.

Got a feeling OSU rolls. If we start off with Tyus and OB bricking 25 footers, it will be a long night.

I think it’s going to be hard for our guys to drive by these guys. The guards at least. Holtman knows how to coach defense as well. If the zone is sharp then we will still have to score. If we’re resorting to contested jump shots with no movement and little wiggle room (entirely possible), then it could be a long night like you say. Maybe not quite as bad as @Madison but not good either.

Cuse 74
OSU 71

We need this one. I believe we have better talent and that Syracuse realizes this is a critical game. I think we start to gel as a team tomorrow and pull out a win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom