Ohio State loses to Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio State loses to Rutgers

first of all your response has nothing to do with what i said. its still a great home court advantage and tough place to play. if they have a marginally decent team and get the crowd as you say, it is a big assest. i guess you think cameron and the joyce center are not up to p 5 standards either, and should be closed.
Did you really just mention the RAC in the same sentence as Cameron Indoor and the Joyce Center.? It’s not a home court advantage when 1/3 of the small half empty arena is the opposing teams fans. They haven’t had a decent team in a long time and have no support. OSU looked like a pile and paid for it.

Ugh, really need Buckeyes to keep winning...
UConn and Oregon losses are will hurt big time in March.
Heck, Ducks just blew a 9 point lead with under 1 minute to a terrible UCLA team...

Our standing in the ACC will have far more to do with how we make out on selection Sunday than a single win or loss in nonconference
Except we have more than one non conference blemish to pick apart. Of course it matters because you know we’ll likely be straddling .500 in the ACC when all is said and done.

From 2008, the season right before Flynn stole Rosario’s soul going back to 1996 we were 500 in the RAC. It at one point was a tough place for us.

Yup. Our 2003 team even lost there. I remember some very close wins there too back in that era.

It was a tough place to play and under Waters, they had some decent teams.

It’s amazing how horrific they’ve been since they fired him, under like 5 different coaches.

My wall needed to be spackled after that debacle. Thanks herve

I quickly forgot about it, because the next game was the win over Pitt. I remember telling anybody who would listen at school that we were going to bounce back and beat Pitt.

Yup. Our 2003 team even lost there. I remember some very close wins there too back in that era.

It’s amazing how horrific they’ve been since they fired him, under like 5 different coaches.

Lol yeah even our wins were grinders, highlighted by having to dig out of a 20 point hole in 2005.

Lol yeah even our wins were grinders, highlighted by having to dig out of a 20 point hole in 2005.

I vaguely remember Warrick having a spectacular dunk in that comeback? I think?

I remember a 1 point win in 2001 as well, highlighted by Deshaun waving bye to their student section. I liked him when his a-holism was directed at those who deserved it...like Rutgers students.

I vaguely remember Warrick having a spectacular dunk in that comeback? I think?

I remember a 1 point win in 2001 as well, highlighted by Deshaun waving bye to their student section. I liked him when his a-holism was directed at those who deserved it...like Rutgers students.

All I remember, and it may not be accurate, is erasing most of the deficit early in the second half, being a nail biter the rest of the way and Quincy Douby almost winning it on the last possession.

From 2008, the season right before Flynn stole Rosario’s soul going back to 1996 we were 500 in the RAC. It at one point was a tough place for us.

We owned the place back in 2012. It was a Cuse home game. We packed the place. My first and only time there. Took a long shower with a Brillo pad afterward. ;)

We owned the place back in 2012. It was a Cuse home game. We packed the place. My first and only time there. Took a long shower with a Brillo pad afterward. ;)

Lol that place just wasn’t the same after 2009.

pity rutgers transfer keith hughes. a good player here but was looking at playing behind derrick coleman , stevie thompson and billy owens.

pity rutgers transfer keith hughes. a good player here but was looking at playing behind derrick coleman , stevie thompson and billy owens.

Coach should’ve played them all 20 minutes a piece so that we could be in the NCAA leaders of playing our best players the LEAST! That’s what it’s all about!

the #1 and #3 overall picks in the draft avgd 32.8 and 35.1 respectively stevie 27.7. tyus will easily top billy.

the #1 and #3 overall picks in the draft avgd 32.8 and 35.1 respectively stevie 27.7. tyus will easily top billy.

Duke finally had a close game and Barrett and Jones played all 40 today. Thoughts?

and now they are getting smoked by iowa

our good win is aging as poorly as our bad losses

and now they are getting smoked by iowa

our good win is aging as poorly as our bad losses

Iowa on the road isn't a bad loss but overall point is correct - doesn't help our win

Duke finally had a close game and Barrett and Jones played all 40 today. Thoughts?
stat is called average minutes per game. playing 40 once in a while don't hurt. every game it's a problem.
2018 grayson allen finished 86th . tyus and frank were 1-2 and oshae 5. that's for the entire NCAA.

stat is called average minutes per game. playing 40 once in a while don't hurt. every game it's a problem.
2018 grayson allen finished 86th . tyus and frank were 1-2 and oshae 5. that's for the entire NCAA.

When you blow teams out often, you play your bench more.

You say “every game” like we play more than 2 games a week. This isn’t the NBA where you play in Houston one night then fly out to Phoenix and play the next day. Play 35-40 on a Wednesday or whatever and you’re not ready to go by Saturday?

I don’t buy it. It only matters in the conference tourney.

Yes, those teams have been much closer to literally under waters!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom