Ohio State @ Penn State | Syracusefan.com

Ohio State @ Penn State

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
Penn State with the blocked FG returned for a TD. Penn State leads 24-21 with 4:27 remaining in the 4th.

Crazy, they were down 21-7, Osu will still probably pull it out.

Crazy, they were down 21-7, Osu will still probably pull it out.

Normally I'd be rooting against Ohio St., but not vs. Pedo St. I'll give the cult credit for not sitting back in "prevent" defense and getting picked apart. They brought pressure and got to the QB. I also give credit to the B1G for letting the players decide. You know if that if SU was up 3 at the end with Clemson driving Swoffords refs would have called the PI on SU.

Normally I'd be rooting against Ohio St., but not vs. Pedo St. I'll give the cult credit for not sitting back in "prevent" defense and getting picked apart. They brought pressure and got to the QB. I also give credit to the B1G for letting the players decide. You know if that if SU was up 3 at the end with Clemson driving Swoffords refs would have called the PI on SU.

I dislike them both. But I dislike Osu more.

They didn't have to bring pressure. Their front 4 dominated the Ohio state oline all night.

helps l'ville because the loser of an undefeated tOSU/Michigan matchup had a chance to sneak in. That's now gone.

They didn't have to bring pressure. Their front 4 dominated the Ohio state oline all night.

I'll have to admit I only watched the last 5 minutes. Credit to them for not going away from what was working for the stupid prevent defense.

So the whole cult of enabling a pedo thing didn't bump up PSU in your hate rankings?

Well I am also a Michigan fan, so that is why they are ahead of them on the Brian haterade rankings.

hate them both, undecided on who I hate more. damn, ohio state as this loss will certainly effect their playoff chances. and that OSU fanboy I dated who told me SU was a has been and irrelevant to college football. I hope he's crying in his big, fat pillow right now

I was hoping Ped State would win, they have no hope of getting into the playoff from the jump and now they hurt OSU which is always a good thing.

Only thing that would have been better is if they both lost.

Now if an undefeated Michigan plays a one loss OSU, only one gets in IMO. This becomes even better if Michigan loses a game before their CCG.

Hate the Big 10.

Felt exactly the same way.

Ohio State almost certainly still controls its own destiny for getting in the playoff with upcoming home games against Nebraska and Michigan and then a potential Big Ten title game vs Wisconsin.

Washington is at Utah next week. That is a game that teams like Louisville will be invested in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom