OK I admit I assumed and once again made me the ass | Syracusefan.com

OK I admit I assumed and once again made me the ass

CaliCuse

All American
For some reason I did assume this game was a Dome game. Despite all the clues,I just didn't see the obvious on the schedule.Well not the first or the last.Yes its embarrassing t I've gotten used to screwing the pooch Its just me I guess. I'm not happy about not seeing the written word. Syracuse at Louisville on my Direct TV1:00PT.Now that i'm on board its going to be a real tough game for this team. I'm not sure they can do this on the road.:bat::bang:

For some reason I did assume this game was a Dome game. Despite all the clues,I just didn't see the obvious on the schedule.Well not the first or the last.Yes its embarrassing t I've gotten used to screwing the pooch Its just me I guess. I'm not happy about not seeing the written word. Syracuse at Louisville on my Direct TV1:00PT.Now that i'm on board its going to be a real tough game for this team. I'm not sure they can do this on the road.:bat::bang:

There's aready a thread on this. By the way, are you a building superintendent?

There's aready a thread on this. By the way, are you a building superintendent?
No I may have "screwed the pooch but I have standards on those pooches. Ik! I've even dated a dog but hay It was in my early days when the crack of dawn wasn't safe.:crazy::eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom