Ok, I'm in. Just bought my seasons | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ok, I'm in. Just bought my seasons

Agree. I got tickets for a game there a few years ago and loved the view. I'm in so direct across
In row b but people in a only come 2x a year I get tickets and have all the room in the world

I just renewed my two. They make it so easy. You can pay in 1, or 3, or 5, or 7 installments without a finance charge. I choose 7 please. I need to take over as their CFO, but working remotely most of the time.

For those that know our group, don't tell Halfie. I'm making him pay me for his ticket in full up front.

I just renewed my two. They make it so easy. You can pay in 1, or 3, or 5, or 7 installments without a finance charge. I choose 7 please. I need to take over as their CFO, but working remotely most of the time.

For those that know our group, don't tell Halfie. I'm making him pay me for his ticket in full up front.
I just texted him.

For the poster, welcome to the family!! You will have a great time!!! Make sure to introduce yourself to your neighbors. That will be a tell-tale sign if you picked the right location.
This thread made me panic if I renewed my specific seats. Thankfully, I renewed right after finishing off our undefeated home season.
I’ve owned season tix for approx. 10-11 years but only 8 years straight. Don’t judge! :). I’ve moved 2-3 times due to people around me and am now close to family and new friends.
Go SU!!! Take out WVU as a preview to 2019!!!

I have to increase my allotment. Anyone have a good recommendation for which ticket person to call?
I’ve worked with Dan Paulan, including on the group purchase for the donations at Louisville game. Very helpful and responsive.

Don’t you need a mountain bike to get up there? Or did you move down some?
I'm on that side, row W. Awesome workout. Especially with kids. Moved squat day to Friday because of it. Burn baby!

I have to increase my allotment. Anyone have a good recommendation for which ticket person to call?
Ross Grippen has been great to work with. Tell him you are part of the syracusefan.com group and he'll go above and beyond.

I’ve worked with Dan Paulan, including on the group purchase for the donations at Louisville game. Very helpful and responsive.

Contacted Dan and he helped us out a lot. Found a creative solution for what I was looking for, 14 tickets spread over two rows no further back than Row E in the 200 level on the basketball side (seat backs baby!). Sliding over to 212. Highly recommend.