Ok, I'm in. Just bought my seasons | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ok, I'm in. Just bought my seasons

Just bought 4 season tickets for 2019.$500.00. As far as I’m concerned its a steal.
My dad had season tickets at Archbold. I was lucky enough to see all the greats. My first game was in 1959. I gave up my dome tickets so I could spend Fall weekends at my camp in the Adirondacks. Dinno’s Hire and extension has brought me back. Go Orangemen.

This is exactly what we need. For more people to decide going to the Dome is THE thing they want to do on fall weekends. That's what it's like in those football hotbeds. Thanks for supporting the program.

Agree. We used them for the donations for the one game this year and they are happy to use tickets. So too are the other organizations we worked with.

I bought seasons yesterday and will be coming five plus hours away - so assume I can make 3 or 4 games I’ll look to donate the four for the other games. Just want to make sure they get used.

And I’ll third or fourth the recommendation on sales office - everyone I’ve worked with has been awesome. They were very thorough and helpful as a first time buyer.

Keep buying tickets!
The year SU played Tulane I attended that game and gave the remainder of my tickets to Big Brother Big Sister. They did really seem to appreciate.

From Endwell. I’ve recruited several guys to bring up next year. They’re pumped. You’re right. The fan base is growing...and it’s growing fast.

Broome County ranks third in the state in terms of percent of population that are Syracuse season ticket holders and is the fastest growing!
Join us in the Fine Lot and I will introduce you to some of your Orange neighbors!

Broome County ranks third in the state in terms of percent of population that are Syracuse season ticket holders and is the fastest growing!
Join us in the Fine Lot and I will introduce you to some of your Orange neighbors!
Really?? That’s surprising. I worked and lived there in the mid 90s and it was crawling with Penn Staters.

Really?? That’s surprising. I worked and lived there in the mid 90s and it was crawling with Penn Staters.
We moved down in the early 80s and that was certainly the case. Actually think the Sandusky tragedy drove some into hiding and we have been winning it back ever since. I would estimate 60% Cuse, 25% PSU, 10% ND and 5% other now.

The fine lot tailgate is calling all of you new season ticket holders for the best food and drink of any tailgate.

No doubt it’s excellent and I’ve seen the crew in action at away games as well.

Not everyone can get in the Fine Lot so I’d like to try and grow a SkyTop tailgate scene. We normally park in the SkyTop loop which creates a really cool tailgate atmosphere. Would love to get dozens of canopies set up side to side around the loop and get a solid crew like you guys have at Fine Lot!

No doubt it’s excellent and I’ve seen the crew in action at away games as well.

Not everyone can get in the Fine Lot so I’d like to try and grow a SkyTop tailgate scene. We normally park in the SkyTop loop which creates a really cool tailgate atmosphere. Would love to get dozens of canopies set up side to side around the loop and get a solid crew like you guys have at Fine Lot!
You need a catchy name for your group. I'm all in for it. Time to offer several options.

How about the "Cuse Troop Loopers"?

I would love to visit you guys and trade ideas...same goes our way. I could swap a pass.

Is Oswego or Madison 2nd?

SU needs to have students to write/produce articles and TV clips and for SU to send to the smaller market media outlets in Watertown, Utica, and Binghamton to help build brand

The fine lot tailgate is calling all of you new season ticket holders for the best food and drink of any tailgate.

I concur. I'll be there, although dont imagine Ill get a space anywhere nearby.

As an aside, who can i reach out to regarding parking availability? Same AEs that sold the tickets? I know its unlikely that anything in area B will open up anytime soon, but cant hurt to ask...

Last edited:

I have renewed my season tickets and will be coming from Endicott. Can’t wait to attend fine lot tailgates next season!

As an aside, who can i reach out to regarding parking availability? Same AEs that sold the tickets? I know its unlikely that anything in area B will open up anytime soon, but cant hurt to ask...
I am not sure, my wife got us hooked up from being on the Cuse Council.

Parking requirements are being revised and details are due to be announced next month. Currently to buy a pass in the lots west of the Dome requires a $500 donation including any seat license donation and with the revision in season ticket pricing over 80% of seats have a donation component including the $125 level. Depending on the number and level of seats you have you may already be covered or close but wait until the new program is announced before doing anything. If you want to PM me with specifics I can try to help. Also, if there is availability in any of the lots or garages, take it and let them know you prefer West Lot. When renewals close they will move you if a space opens up.

Is Oswego or Madison 2nd?
I think Cayuga was one of the top two. I will see if I can get full data. I was just shown an email on someone’s phone. Amazed that there are 914 season ticket holders in Broome and ZERO in Erie County. Would think there would be one just from someone accidentally drunk shopping online!

I think Cayuga was one of the top two. I will see if I can get full data. I was just shown an email on someone’s phone. Amazed that there are 914 season ticket holders in Broome and ZERO in Erie County. Would think there would be one just from someone accidentally drunk shopping online!
How many in St. Lawrence county? :)

Quite likely. Last night I had a specific pair in mind (200 level end zone on an aisle, some of my favorite seats for the $) and they vanished in seconds, so people are buying. I emailed today and they found me another pair that was not public yet which clinched it.
Yeah I am in 212 and for the money ya can’t beat it.

i was down there for a couple of years and I worked with lots of Penn st and Cornell grads.