ok st- ku | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ok st- ku

Some pretty weak calls against Ok St in the overtimes.

This game is epic. And with 3 of the top 5 teams going to the wire last night, i dont understand why people say college basketball is broken. Maybe they pick the wrong games to watch?

I agree. There has been so many great games this year. Of course when you watch 50 games a week some are bound to be good.

Damn. They had their chances. Need to make free throws to win this type of game.

Damn. They had their chances. Need to make free throws to win this type of game.

Agreed. It's funny--there was a blatant non-call on a goaltend against Kansas late in the second half, and I thought at the time that it would be a shame if OSU ended up losing by a point or two. Well, the game went to double OT and they lost by 1. I'd say that the 2 points were definitely impactful.

I loved the play when smart fouled out. He drives into the lane, pulls up in the lane to avoid the charge, and they still call a charge lol. And the contact came after he released the ball. Charging is ruining college hoops.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I was hoping to see back flips again to rub in in the face of the Kansas players complaining about them. That thing about Self never getting swept coming to an end would have been sweet too.

Ok St took a couple I'd real crap shots at the end of regulation and the 2nd OT. Is that the best they could get?

Sent using my Commodore 64

Travis Ford and Scott Drew must be best friends. Those late game possessions were the opposite of great coaching.

That play at the end of the 1st ot was ridiculous. 3 seconds left and they don't even try to at least get the ball to half court. 3 seconds is enough time to take a couple dribbles and get a decent look.

That play at the end of the 1st ot was ridiculous. 3 seconds left and they don't even try to at least get the ball to half court. 3 seconds is enough time to take a couple dribbles and get a decent look.

I thought the same thing. Look what Wiscy did with less time last week. The Cowboys should have got a much better shot with 3 seconds left. Poor end game coaching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom