OK - time to get serious | Syracusefan.com

OK - time to get serious

DonLightfoot

All Conference
We've beaten the four "bottom feeders" in the ACC standings who have a combined Conference record of 3-10.

This Pitt game is HUGE for our squad. Although the Panthers are now ranked, I don't think they have really been tested thus far based on their non conference schedule. Also, I think I heard or read somewhere that Jamie Dixon is 10-4 against us. They are no doubt a scrappy team as usual and tough on the boards. However, can they score? Hopefully Coleman will be ready for this one as we may need his big body inside.

I am really enthused about our team this year and am anxious to see them continue to improve. Pitt game will definitely tell us something.

We've beaten the four "bottom feeders" in the ACC standings who have a combined Conference record of 3-10.

This Pitt game is HUGE for our squad. Although the Panthers are now ranked, I don't think they have really been tested thus far based on their non conference schedule. Also, I think I heard or read somewhere that Jamie Dixon is 10-4 against us. They are no doubt a scrappy team as usual and tough on the boards. However, can they score? Hopefully Coleman will be ready for this one as we may need his big body inside.

I am really enthused about our team this year and am anxious to see them continue to improve. Pitt game will definitely tell us something.

Normally I would be worried. However, the way this team rebounds and controls the ball, I think we beat Pitt by 5+ points.

I think this team is more apt to blow out a good team than it is a bottom feeder. They have an extra gear that for whatever reason they hold back on against lesser opponents until they need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom