OK, which of you is it on the front page of ESPN? | Syracusefan.com

OK, which of you is it on the front page of ESPN?

pat forde deserves a left cross

If you read the articles, Pat Forde has us losing to Wake.
As one of the Big East's 2 "bad losses".

He writes:
The Big East (37) will have at least two bad losses. The schedule is set up for opening success: seven of the eight teams at home, and all seven of those are favored. But Syracuse will be taken down by visiting Wake Forest, and Louisville will be stunned by Murray State. The Orange and the Cardinals are both positioned to backslide a bit after significant improvements last season and look vulnerable in their openers.
Syracuse was fortunate in 2010 (few injuries, 4-0 in games decided by seven points or less) and has six new defensive starters who combined to do very little in 2010. They will be facing Jim Grobe's most experienced Wake team in several years. Louisville is frightfully inexperienced at cornerback (not a single corner on the depth chart has made a D-I interception) and will be facing a veteran, aerial-centric Murray State team that threw for 314 yards and scored 36 points per game last season.

I'm not sure an Orange loss would qualify as a bad loss... certainly nothing like his predicted Louisville loss.

Cali, is that you...in front of a DeLorean?
I'd say that that is his sons Delorean that he kept referring to. So i'm gonna guess that it is Cali indeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom