Ok, who thinks the Coleman knee bruise is ???? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ok, who thinks the Coleman knee bruise is ????

Is DC's bone bruise a phantom injury which = a little pine time?

• There may be a little tweak but there is more behind the pine ridin'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL that the sidebar ad to this thread is about "knee implants".

lol!! I just made an OT thread trying to gauge how different my experience has been from that of others with the ads on here. That is hilarious though!

It appears to be exactly what they said it was - a bone bruise that required ideally a couple weeks to heal. And since they did not need DC2 in the past 3 games, why not rest him until the North Carolina game. That's what they did and I expect him to play Saturday.

umm, he played tonight.

Just announced:
NCAA will launch an investigation on March 1st as to potential inaccurate data disseminated by Coach Boeheim.
No rules are alleged to have been broken but the NCAA needs to investigate something at Syracuse.

umm, he played tonight.
I realize that - in mop up time to get him some playing time before Saturday. My point solely was that in this case, what the team and JB stated was simply the truth. Don't know if he will start Saturday but he'll play.

Ever have a bone bruise on your knee? Go try to play competitive basketball with it. Some of these posts are cray.

The
Even worse than mine which youve shown great hatred for? I mean if it's really the worst, he deserves the effort you put into replying to mine, which you admittedly didn't even read :)

Just messin with ya, man. All is well being 15-0 and just enjoying a game like this. I'm guessing you were probably joking about his being the worst post of the year. I mean it's a legitimate question, no?
There is no reason to question the staff's integrity. At best, it is a tasteless comment.

I'm hoping that it is just some type of bruise and that he is going to be back to help us because we really need him and every minute he gets out there is working toward developing him into a force that can contribute. I just have a feeling that they are being extra precautious and think that a little time off the court might stir things up a bit for him and he will benefit from the short hiatus.

Sometimes a little bench time is just what is needed to get a player to focus on working on the things they need to work on.
He couldn't get much more bench time than he already was getting. He was averaging only 13 minutes a game this year, about double what he got last year. Best part of his sitting is that Robertson is getting some playing time against better competition. He got 13 minutes last night and that was more than he had been averaging.

I don't know about everyone else but my BS amulet is glowing bright Orange right about know w/ respect to DC's "Bone Bruise". Care to weigh in? :noidea:
I'm sure JB would prefer to have him available and playing significant minutes. He's a dynamic rebounder, a developing offensive threat and brings five more fouls to the party. This team is better and more versatile when he plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom