okay, here is todays' hypo question | Syracusefan.com

okay, here is todays' hypo question

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
If the Giants offered the Orange a trade of Daniel Jones for Kyle McCord, would the Orange take it. Of course
I am not suggesting that the Giants would offer a 5 year NFL vet for a 4th year college guy, Just, would you make that swap?

If the Giants offered the Orange a trade of Daniel Jones for Kyle McCord, would the Orange take it. Of course
I am not suggesting that the Giants would offer a 5 year NFL vet for a 4th year college guy, Just, would you make that swap?
Probably

McCord would look pretty bad on the Giants, I hope he gets rich as a backup for fifteen years but Jones was pretty good in college too

Jesus. Are we really doing this?

No.

Eric Dungey had better college stats than Jones.

Pretty sure the Giants would take the trade, not sure we should,m
Ok. Ok. Are we talking you can pick one guy for right now to win this year or are we talking about jones as a college Qb vs McCord now?

I would do it if the Giants also included the ST coach in the trade.

Ok. Ok. Are we talking you can pick one guy for right now to win this year or are we talking about jones as a college Qb vs McCord now?
we are talking right now. Jones with 5 years NFL experience vs McCord right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom