Okay...I admit it...I'm a tad fired up... | Syracusefan.com

Okay...I admit it...I'm a tad fired up...

Jake

Mod
Four televised hoops games in August?!?! Yes, please. Sure beats the hell out of trying to make heads or tails about what's going on at FB practice.

I'm all for replaying all four of last year's NCAA wins next Monday - Thursday as well to hold me over till PSU.

LGO!

a tad fired up?!

I'm losing my mind over here!!!

By the way, cancelled a trip to the Alaska State Fair because it was the weekend of the PSU game. Changed us to a nice weekend at Denali National Park, already confirmed that the brewery near the camp ground will have the game up and rocking.

Four televised hoops games in August?!?! Yes, please. Sure beats the hell out of trying to make heads or tails about what's going on at FB practice.

I'm all for replaying all four of last year's NCAA wins next Monday - Thursday as well to hold me over till PSU.

LGO!

Jake, normally you are so reserved. I wasn't excited at all before, but now that YOU are excited, I am excited!

Oh, here's a good joke.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Wooooo!
(fill in the blank)

I told that one in the bus last month as we were traveling to our scuba diving resort. From that moment on, those people knew they were in trouble.

I'm excited as well! Not sure my wife will care to hear me yelling at the tv 4 straight nights when it's only "exhibition games," but I'm sure she'll eventually get over it.

I'm this fired up.
(Big on my son's movie list lately. Kid spews out Gru lines every three seconds.)

I was so fired up I went to varsity for lunch to watch the world go by and grab a couple of slices.
Did you stop at chucks for a beer?

Any summer basketball goes a long way in making the wait until November easier. The fact that games like this actually give you something to see and eliminate 24/7 guessing and speculating is nice in itself.