Okay, seriously this time, what happened to BeeJay Anya? | Syracusefan.com

Okay, seriously this time, what happened to BeeJay Anya?

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
I know there was a thread earlier on him, but holy crap. I was sitting 2nd row at the NC State game and knew he played for Nc state and still didn't recognize him until his name was called on the PA. He wasn't this huge in high school, did he try to put on 60 lbs to 320? He can barely make it down he court.

I know there was a thread earlier on him, but holy crap. I was sitting 2nd row at the NC State game and knew he played for Nc state and still didn't recognize him until his name was called on the PA. He wasn't this huge in high school, did he try to put on 60 lbs to 320? He can barely make it down he court.
Rumor has it he has developed an obsession for eating shaky potatoes.

Read an old diet book from the 80's called "Indulge and Bulge: Get to McDonald's any sneaky way you can!" By Derek Brower.

"Hey, hey, hey..."

The university meal plan got to him.

All I know is that whenever I watch NC State, all I can think about is TomCat's "My Take" where he refers to their point guard as a cast member from Newsies.

Hypothyroidism. I'm not a doctor and never attended medical school,but I could play one if I was actor.

tptgeek said:
All I know is that whenever I watch NC State, all I can think about is TomCat's "My Take" where he refers to their point guard as a cast member from Newsies.

Biggest nerd I've ever seen playing hoops.

Sim Bhullar could dribble circles around him.

Anya should call Cameron Ridley and ask for advice. Ridley must have lost 50 lbs the past year or so. Dude is a beast, pretty nimble, with some really nice touch around the basket. Talented post player.