Oklahoma State | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma State

Rocco

Watching you.
Really love everything about that program.

Amazing facilities
Ridiculous offense
Rabid fans
Insane gameday experience
Boone Pickens donating tens of millions
"Go Pokes" kinda sucks, but still works
Gus Johnson hitting the lottery on every play

I salivate dreaming this is our program some day. Then the bath salts wear off...

Sorry but you left off ... "I'm a man ... I'm 40 ... you guys make me wanna puke!"

Sorry but you left off ... "I'm a man ... I'm 40 ... you guys make me wanna puke!"

Watching that never ever ever gets old for me. I've probably seen that 1,000 times in all honesty.

Ok st has the offense that i think we are capable of after a couple years in this current fast paced offense. We just need to get all the right pieces in place.

Watching that never ever ever gets old for me. I've probably seen that 1,000 times in all honesty.

I loved the one where a radio station used the sound clips from that press conference to make crank phone calls down in OKC ... friggin hilarious .. that and the OSU kids who did the mock Coors Light commercial using that press conference ... loved every minute of it! I'll give the guy credit he'll kill someone in the media to back his players ...

I loved the one where a radio station used the sound clips from that press conference to make crank phone calls down in OKC ... friggin hilarious .. that and the OSU kids who did the mock Coors Light commercial using that press conference ... loved every minute of it! I'll give the guy credit he'll kill someone in the media to back his players ...

The Coors Light commercials are all classic. Dennis Green, Jim Mora, Herm Edwards...

The Coors Light commercials are all classic. Dennis Green, Jim Mora, Herm Edwards...

This one was on youtube and was done by some OSU students ... it was a mock commercial not a real one ... but still damn funny.

This one was on youtube and was done by some OSU students ... it was a mock commercial not a real one ... but still damn funny.

Yeah I know what one you are talking about... hilarious...

Yeah I know what one you are talking about... hilarious...

I nearly wet my pants everytime I watch it ... but he has done a helluva job with that program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom