Oklahoma's QB next year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma's QB next year

Wow, good luck.

Who came up with this Portal idea?
i bet there will be SIGNIFICANT restrictions imposed soon . maybe to late for next year but for 2021 for sure.

Went to HS at Manvel HS in Texas. His HS coach was current SU QB coach Kirk Martin.

I don't know anything. But hmmmmm.
Interesting connection! But, we already got our guy! If this was lining up where tommy was a senior I would say we go full bore.

i bet there will be SIGNIFICANT restrictions imposed soon . maybe to late for next year but for 2021 for sure.
Which is a shame because no one bats an eye when a coach bails on the 85 kids he recruited.

*edit* what this kid is doing flat out sucks. But I’d hate to change the system because of one bad actor.

The transfer portal is one more chance for the factory schools to flip a kid. Now they have another bite at the apple if their bags were too light on signing day.

Sheldon 'Shelly' Marcone: The commission's gonna vote next March. I got every one of 'em in my hip pocket, except Senator Calvin Baynard. I tried to bribe that son of a bitch, Joe. He gave it back because it wasn't enough.

He’s not leaving Houston. Sounds like Holgerson convinced him and one of their best WR’s to redshirt this year since they are off to a 1-3 start.

Is he worth dipping into that $25 million “recruiting budget”?

He's absurdly good but all reports seem to indicate that they are staying. Can't wait for the 1st school to tank and redshirt all of their seniors, though that really isn't all that possible with the 85 limit.

Dana Holgerson just got PAID by someone.

*cough, Oklahoma, cough*

Once you're dirty, the stench of hot trash follows you forever.

Last edited:
I got no problem with players transferring as these kids don’t get paid but if this kid ends up at Oklahoma that wouldn’t pass the smell test.

Kid is bailing on his teammates though that isn’t really redshirting if the kid could play WR or RB in the NFL he should just go pro you can only take so many hits.

It's Dana H, I would bail on him too for the fat chick at prom!

In all seriousness this stuff is getting crazy, its almost as bad as NFL players demanding to be traded.

The game of athletics has changed and will continue to do so, I just hope actions like this don't get out of hand, imagine if ED did this last year? There would be riots at the Varsity

Not for nothing...but..

1569378727026.jpeg

He probably thinks his team is going to pack it in. Why announce hes transferring now hes gonna wait until hes promised the starting job somewhere and if that doesn't happen he'll stay. Maybe the backup plays well and he loses his job. Maybe next year they run the table.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom