Class of 2021 - OL Armon Bethea (NY) Portal from Bowling Green | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OL Armon Bethea (NY) Portal from Bowling Green

He was highly recruited out of Erasmus Hall and a lot of people offered him, including Syracuse. I believe he was named to the All American Bowl. Did very little in two years at ASU and was actually moved to DL for their bowl game due to a rash of injuries at DL.

He has a little brother Aaris who is a DL in the class of 2024 who I have in the top 5 players in NYS in that class. He is a national recruit. Whoever gets Armon will be well positioned to also get Aaris.

Guessing Syracuse will go after him. Sounds like we have at least one spot open (might depend on what Vet does).

The timing of this, with SU about to play in NYC in the Pinstripe, might help SU. Erasmus Hall is about 10 miles from Yankee Stadium as the crow files. I wonder if the Bethea brothers will be in attendance at the game, rooting for Syracuse?

Erasmus Hall is one of the top HS programs in the state. It produces arguably more P5 players that any other program in New York. That includes Caden Brown, another DL in the class of 2024 we want badly.

Let’s hope this opens the pipeline and gets the best athletes in NYC playing for the best program in the area. Where they belong.

And some of the cats need a distemper vaccination.
And maybe one of these...

61qcVktAj6L._SL500_.webp

Offers from BGSU, Syracuse
OFFERED> ARMON BETHEA 2021 ERASMUS HALL HS BROOKLYN, NY
#56 6' 5" 280 OT
images - 2024-04-18T154655.089.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

SHORT FIRST FILM :32 SECS

HUGE MAN
GOOD LOT BLOCKING
PUSHES HIS MAN AWAY FROM PLAY TO THE GROUND THEN PANCAKES HIM

GREAT OFFER