Class of 2021 - OL Cody Shear (OR) Grad Transfer from Oregon / ASU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OL Cody Shear (OR) Grad Transfer from Oregon / ASU

They are not bringing these guys in to start. Lol. They had plenty of other options. I just see this as added depth in case you have a situation like we had last year. They are trying to prevent what happened last year and we still see it as a negative?
Sometimes you get lucky and strike lightning with a veteran with a change of scenery. Amba Etta Tawo is an example of that.

So adding Shear and Cooper certainly doesn't hurt anything, and one doesn't even take up one of our open scholarships.

Sometimes you get lucky and strike lightning with a veteran with a change of scenery. Amba Etta Tawo is an example of that.

So adding Shear and Cooper certainly doesn't hurt anything, and one doesn't even take up one of our open scholarships.
agree

Shear isn't a PWO.

Yeah that’s why he said, one doesn’t even take up a scholarship
Sorry...I guess it was you in the thread on the football forum who was questioning if he was a scholarship or PWO that needed that reply.

Sorry...I guess it was you in the thread on the football forum who was questioning if he was a scholarship or PWO that needed that reply.

It was, but no one had responded before

Thank you for the clarification

Not sure what’s going on here. My first guess is that he wanted to start
1629735757862.png

We’ll, that isn’t a great look. A lot of newcomers seem to be transferring out.

I never thought of two as a lot.
It’s not that it’s two; it’s that it’s two in like a week. I’m not saying it’s the end of the world, but it’s not a great look.

I think he found out he isn’t going to beat out the current starters. He probably thought he could walk in and be a starter. To me this is good news. We might be better than hoped.

Hopefully, this is correct.