Class of 2025 - OL/DL Jaelyne Matthews (NJ) Offered [Announcing 6/3, 2 PM] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 OL/DL Jaelyne Matthews (NJ) Offered [Announcing 6/3, 2 PM]

I never in a million years thought we would ever really be in the mix for kids like this

I know I’m kind of talking out of my arse but shouldn’t this be our standard from now on? We don’t need a head coach that is pessimistic and defeated at the podium! OHAHNA!

It just blows my mind that there were still people fighting to retain Dino up until his firing because essentially they were scared things could get worse. They were already worse! This is so dang refreshing.

It just blows my mind that there were still people fighting to retain Dino up until his firing because essentially they were scared things could get worse. They were already worse! This is so dang refreshing.
It was time for a change and hopefully people are seeing what was possible with the right person in the seat.

In business, we always say you will never regret letting a C/D player go for an A player. Fran is an A player in recruiting and hopefully he materializes to an A player on the field next season as well.

It was time for a change and hopefully people are seeing what was possible with the right person in the seat.

In business, we always say you will never regret letting a C/D player go for an A player. Fran is an A player in recruiting and hopefully he materializes to an A player on the field next season as well.

HELL! Even if Fran is only a C player on the field next year (which I doubt, I'm gonna assume B range for the 1st year), that's still a vast improvement from what we had.

No more 57y FG's, punting from opponent's side of midfield, saving TO's for the next half/game, bizarre 4th down calls, bizarre calls in general.

On top of the massive talent infusion/upgrade!

HELL! Even if Fran is only a C player on the field next year (which I doubt, I'm gonna assume B range for the 1st year), that's still a vast improvement from what we had.

No more 57y FG's, punting from opponent's side of midfield, saving TO's for the next half/game, bizarre 4th down calls, bizarre calls in general.

On top of the massive talent infusion/upgrade!
And awful personal foul calls at the worst time

Tweet from September:

1702221724289.gif

But he is a 2025. Long time until he can sign an LOI.
THIS JUST IN....
Matthews is reclassifying to the class of '22 and has recently purchased a Mount Blanc pen.
He has 4 years of eligibility remaining... developing:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom