Class of 2026 - OL/DL Lenneil Hall (MA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 OL/DL Lenneil Hall (MA) Offered

That is kind of crazy. Big men don't usually run the 100m, and while obvious it's not the countries fastest racers of the 100m he is running against, he is flying by some people, and honestly he is booking it, would not want to be in his way.
Goal line RB!!!!

Offers from UMass, UMD, Syracuse
OFFERED> LENNEIL ANTHONY HALL 2026 CATHEDRAL HS, BOSTON, MA # 79 6' 4" 320/ THIS
IS THE BEST DL RECRUIT I HAVE EVALUATED

Lenneil Hall

ASSETS PER FILM: * NOTE HE IS ONE OF THE BEST ATHLETES AND DEFENSIVE TACKLES I HAVE EVER EVALUATED - YOU HAVE TO WATCH HIS FILM TO GET IT!

VERY AGILE
VERY MOBILE
VERY STRONG
VERY AGGRESSIVE
VERY HIGH MOTOR
LIKES TO PICK UP RB'S AND ANY ONE ELSE IN HIS WAY AND PLANT THEM INTO THE GROUND - A TRUE ROAD GRADER / BULLDOZER, HIGH ATHLETIC SKILLS
A PUSH FROM HIS ARMS AND THE PLAYER IS IN THE AIR WAITING TO LAND ON HIS BUTT
EXTREMELY GOOD TACKLING SKILLS
SCHOOLS MUST BE JUST LEARNING ABOUT HIM - LEGACY SHOWS 3 OFFERS

WE GET HIM AND WE HAVE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR D LINE

EXCELLENT OFFER/INTERESTING INTERVIEW BELOW

FROM PREP REDZONE COACH SILVA

Lenneil Hall

InstagramTwitter
State:New England
School:Dexter Southfield
Lenneil Hall He is a recruit we were informed about after the New England updated rankings were released in April 2023. Therefor, he is not included in our most recent updated rankings. He will surely be in our next updated rankings scheduled for August 2023.
He stands 6’4″ approximately 320lbs and will attend Dexter Southfield in Massachusetts in fall 2023. When I viewed his 2022 season film, the first clip grabbed my attention!!!! It immediately reminded me of the movie “Blindside” when he continues to block a defensive player all the way to the sideline and out of bounds. Hudl Video is at the bottom of this article.
This young man has a very high ceiling and is one that many college coaches will soon get to know. I project this time next year, he will have his offers as he should. It’s just a matter of time for his skills to be in front of college coaches eyes.
Coach Silva: What were your current stats for the 2022 season year?
Hall: I played offensive tackle the majority of the time during the 2022 season. There were several seniors on defense ahead of me so my time to shine on defense will be during the 2023 season. I did get 5 tackles, 1 pass break up to interception during the 2022 on defense. I love “defense” because I like taking guys to the ground, playing aggressively, and hitting other players.
YExURk-.jpg

Coach Silva: Have you received any interest/offers from colleges?
Hall: No interest or communication with any college coaches at this time. I haven’t reached out to any college coaches. I’m hoping this article will help spark my recruiting interest. I want to play at the next level and I’m ready to start my recruitment process. I will out work and compete against anyone. I know I can play at a high level and just need to connect with college coaches for summer camp invites to show them.
Coach Silva: Who are some people in your family that have persuaded you or supported you to play football?
Hall: My Mom has supported me financially and emotionally and I truly appreciate her for everything she has done. She is my rock!!! My older brothers have also supported me with early morning workouts and late night talks about by athletic talent potential and academic potential. Also, all my uncles have been there for me in moral support.
Coach Silva: Was 2022 fall season your first year as a Varsity starter?
Hall: Yes, that was my first year playing high school football and i was a starter.
Coach Silva: You are 6’4 and weigh approximately 320lbs. Do you study any College or NFL Def Lineman your size?
Hall: Yes some guys that I study are Fletcher Cox, Aaron Donald, Myles Garrett and Trente Jones.
Coach Silva: Do you play any other sports? If yes.. What position do you play in the other sports? Does anything in other activities or sports translate and help you in football?
Hall: Yes my other sport is basketball and I play center & power forward. Basketball helps me with my lateral movement/quickness and agility. Track helps me with my explosiveness that I continue to work to improve. I recently ran a 100 meter race in 14.54 seconds during a school track meet. See video below…

Coach Silva: What are things that you are trying to improve on?
Hall: I’m trying to improve on my explosiveness and getting faster by gaining speed and putting on leaner muscle.
Coach Silva: What are your strengths?
Hall: My strengths are determination aggressiveness and quickness.
Coach Silva: If you had to compare yourself to a college or NFL player, who would that be?
Hall: Quinnen Williams because he is a huge run stopper and that is something that i do alot.
Coach Silva: What are your individual goals as you prepare for the 2023 fall season.
Hall: To achieve my first Division 1 scholarship offer before my junior season begins and be at the top of my class. Shooting for 10 or more sacks a game and 2 or more qb rushes a game in fall 2023. I want to remain a honor roll student throughout my High School and college careers.
Coach Silva: Is there anybody that you need to thank for putting you in position that you are in today?
Hall: Yes, I would like to thank God and My whole family for supporting me through all my failures and achievements.
Coach Silva: How are your academics?
Hall: I am a current honor roll student. I am determined and focused to keep my honor roll status throughout my high school and college career.
Coach Silva: What do you want to tell the college coaches taking interest in you, and recruiting coordinators reading this article?
Hall: I love the process and I will outwork anyone I have to get the position that I want.
Coach Silva: Are u planning to do any summer camps this year?
Hall: Yes my next camp coming up will be in Atlanta Georgia for THE NEXTGEN. I am also planning to attend” Big Man College Camps” at local colleges Boston College, the University of Connecticut, and the University of Massachusetts. I want to go to a camp and be seen for my talents to earn my opportunities with coaches in attendance.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom