Class of 2017 - OL/DT Joshua Fedd-Jackson (NJ) Verbal to NC State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OL/DT Joshua Fedd-Jackson (NJ) Verbal to NC State

Are you just making this up as you go? Or are you just off your meds?
This is from the NCAA site:

The guideline changes are specific to waivers requested when a student-athlete wants to return to a school closer to home due to the illness or injury of an immediate family member (the student-athlete's mother, father, sibling, child or legal guardian).

In no way does this cover "any athlete". Of course, if you're OSU or the like, you don't worry about rules.

This is from the NCAA site:

The guideline changes are specific to waivers requested when a student-athlete wants to return to a school closer to home due to the illness or injury of an immediate family member (the student-athlete's mother, father, sibling, child or legal guardian).

In no way does this cover "any athlete". Of course, if you're OSU or the like, you don't worry about rules.

Yep. But that, and what the OP said are two different things...

Bit there still needs to be an illness or circumstances to drive the waiver, not just the fact that the new school is closer to home.

My brother has the sniffles isnt a good enough reason. Unless you are OSU.

You haven’t been paying attention then. If you leave a school 200 miles from home, enroll in a new school 180 miles from home and claim it’s because of illness or family circumstance. The NCAA isn’t likely to grant you the waiver. If you enroll in a school 50 miles away, they prob will.

This isn’t complicated stuff.

Would you be able to explain it in a children’s song format? It’s fun, we can all sing along, the information really sticks and it teaches in a non condescending way. I heard that is how they taught Trump how to pronounce Puerto Rico and that it is an island surrounded by a big ocean.

Home again home again jiggity jig
If it’s just 100 miles you’ll wait a year for the gig
Home again home again jiggity jog
Unless someone’s dying then you’ll start in the fall.

That’s all I’ve got.

Last edited:
Surprisingly, yet again, I have to remind everyone political posts ARE NOT ALLOWED anywhere but the OT Forum.

Seriously, people with thousands of posts should know that.
1581866474114.gif

Surprisingly, yet again, I have to remind everyone political posts ARE NOT ALLOWED anywhere but the OT Forum.

Seriously, people with thousands of posts should know that. View attachment 176845

over under 10,000 reminders in your time here to “knock it off”? My guess is well over. Just curious for some Sunday amusement...

Seriously, people with thousands of posts should know that. View attachment 176845
I was merely suggesting a useful teaching tool and one instance it was successful.

Bit there still needs to be an illness or circumstances to drive the waiver, not just the fact that the new school is closer to home.

My brother has the sniffles isnt a good enough reason. Unless you are OSU.
Maybe somebody insulted him once. That works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom