Class of 2020 - OL Joshua Ilaoa (NC) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/4/19) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Joshua Ilaoa (NC) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/4/19)

He has a teammate that is a OT-OG 6'-6" 330 lbs Kendrell Lewis and Josh is asking for the coaches to check him out. I just check his highlights out and he looks really good. He and Josh play for Mllard Creek, one of the top teams in the country. Anybody have or know anything.

Is he playing DT for us? We dont have any interior line commits and this is our weakest position going into next year

Is he playing DT for us? We dont have any interior line commits and this is our weakest position going into next year
Says OL
We have some kids that are listed as DL that could fill out and we still will have spots for Feb signing

Says OL
We have some kids that are listed as DL that could fill out and we still will have spots for Feb signing
Pretty sure he will be a DT here.... and looking at our current DT depth chart he might see the field next year

Even though he's OL now, I would really like to see the staff get another body or two so that he can play at DT

Pretty sure he will be a DT here... and looking at our current DT depth chart he might see the field next year
You typically don’t see them flipping kids from OL to DL but still way to early and we shall see.

You typically don’t see them flipping kids from OL to DL but still way to early and we shall see.
I am just looking at the numbers. Regardless of where he plays I hope he is a talent upgrade either side of the ball

Joshua, welcome to the Syracuse Football family!

Goorangefootball157496140074034156.gif

They brought him in as an OG but he was listed as a DT on the all- day site. So who knows.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom