Class of 2023 - OL Joshua Miller (VA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/23/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL Joshua Miller (VA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/23/23)

Also a big nod to the DMV.
FRAN TOOK A TOUR DOWN TO ARBYS BABY
darts win GIF

According to PFF all but one graded out as above average Thursday night though, right?

Still think those numbers are bizarre.

They were fine pass blocking because we didn’t really run a passing offense. All short stuff because nobody could throw the ball and USF didn’t care about the passing game and didn’t send anyone. They game planned to stop the run.

As to run blocking, we had 2 grade average and 3 grade below average. Both TEs graded below average.

The PFF grades were actually better than the eye ball test. We couldn’t and didn’t block anyone. Heck, Allen carried 20 times for 2 yards. When has that ever happen? As a team we averaged .5 yards per carry. Bad, bad, bad.

This isn’t any different than bringing in Dave W
On the surface yes, but really Don’t know that yet til we see him on the field which I’m guessing will be day from one.

If I see him getting blown up and blown by every other play then I’ll say to myself steve was right!;):)

They were fine pass blocking because we didn’t really run a passing offense. All short stuff because nobody could throw the ball and USF didn’t care about the passing game and didn’t send anyone. They game planned to stop the run.

As to run blocking, we had 2 grade average and 3 grade below average. Both TEs graded below average.

The PFF grades were actually better than the eye ball test. We couldn’t and didn’t block anyone. Heck, Allen carried 20 times for 2 yards. When has that ever happen? As a team we averaged .5 yards per carry. Bad, bad, bad.
They were sendingmore than we could block nmbers wise.

Yup we didnt have "impose our will" type of lineman. USF went all in to stop the run and they were very good at it. Have to give them credit for exposing a flaw.

On the surface yes, but really Don’t know that yet til we see him on the field which I’m guessing will be day from one.

If I see him getting blown up and blown by every other play then I’ll say to myself steve was right!;):)
He didn’t even get through 2 games

SEC underclassmen. Same deal. Same with Bleich.

Those the kind of kids that lift the unit. I’ve been saying all year they need to 2 of these guys. If they can get more that’s great.

I'd have to think given Brown's emphasis on wanting to run that Ellis has a chance to not only be in the plans, but really shine, assume health and some proper dedication to S&C.
"Wanting to run?" I guess that's why he has brought in 6 freshman receivers and 2 portals so far. That's 8 new faces plus the ones we keep. Looks like a passing offense to me, especially with our new QB.

Yup we didnt have "impose our will" type of lineman. USF went all in to stop the run and they were very good at it. Have to give them credit for exposing a flaw.
3 of the top 6 didn’t play all year. Petry and Bradford very limited and DCs built up a lot of tape on how to attack

This isn’t any different than bringing in Dave W

Yeah, Dino knew we had an OL problem. Brought in Wohlbaugh, More, Reed. Unfortunately two of them were hurt most of the year.

Hopefully Fran brings in even better ones. Miller seems to fit that, at least based on offers.