Class of 2018 - OL Kurt Danneker (PA) Grad Portal from Ohio to Baylor | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Kurt Danneker (PA) Grad Portal from Ohio to Baylor

Holy cow, that's a good offer.
Eh. We are a better offer, plus he is from Williamsport, PA. I’m sure he heard a fair amount regarding McCord just playing his college ball in Ohio. Seems like a good chance he decides to come block for him. Love that he’s a fellow Bobcat like myself. Let’s get him Fran!

PS Mods, Sorry for causing the derailing of this thread. My bad. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, we need like 3 of these kinds of guys (or better) who have starting experience to plug into the line and provide real competition to the 8 or so guys we have coming back.
8 or so?

Including the two guys that just signed there’s almost twice that.

8 or so?

Including the two guys that just signed there’s almost twice that.

I'm talking about the ones who might actually start. We've got 10 guys with experience, but 2 are coming off season ending injuries; hence only 8 who I would say you can somewhat count on. We need a talent upgrade immediately, to give time for the young linemen to fill out and learn how to play at this level.

Kurt, commit to Cuse Football!​

2023-12-27 16:50:35 +0000.gif

I know we have not put a lot on OL in the nfl put Berg is having a great rookie year. A lot of these kids discuss staffs getting them in the nfl but like us most staffs are in constant flux. Think you would want to go where you have the best chance to play. If you do not get on the field you are not going to the nfl.

I know we have not put a lot on OL in the nfl put Berg is having a great rookie year. A lot of these kids discuss staffs getting them in the nfl but like us most staffs are in constant flux. Think you would want to go where you have the best chance to play. If you do not get on the field you are not going to the nfl.

What linemen has Elko put into the NFL?

kid has nice offers in the portal and I know we need o line help but he wasn’t even 3rd team All Mac as a 4th or 5th year player, not sure how much he would help if we are looking for better athleticism and starters at o line, seems like a Babers type recruit qnd maybe just me but never been real excited on this kid.

kid has nice offers in the portal and I know we need o line help but he wasn’t even 3rd team All Mac as a 4th or 5th year player, not sure how much he would help if we are looking for better athleticism and starters at o line, seems like a Babers type recruit qnd maybe just me but never been real excited on this kid.
Plus, you never really know what other teams are taking him for. Do they have an open starting spot or do they have 4 Guards they already like and want to add him into the Spring rotation as player in the mix. It was like with J'onre last year - was Oregon (the other P5 offer) pursuing him to be a backup C or their starter?

Plus, you never really know what other teams are taking him for. Do they have an open starting spot or do they have 4 Guards they already like and want to add him into the Spring rotation as player in the mix. It was like with J'onre last year - was Oregon (the other P5 offer) pursuing him to be a backup C or their starter?
Yeah I think if you’re 1 year guy both school and player better have a really solid understanding of what your most likely role is. Not much room for error. Would love to have the kid for depth but certainly can’t ink him in as a starter

They have some beef coming
It seems as though oline is only place we dont see them coming yet. Is it more back door stuff or is there a special reason why its not out there yet.

It seems as though oline is only place we dont see them coming yet. Is it more back door stuff or is there a special reason why its not out there yet.
They did get 1 already, I would imagine they are looking for probably 2 more quality guys which is much easier said than done. Toughest position group to find and therefore the most sought after. They have plenty of time though

Are we running out of colors for years? I think we now range from 2018 to 2028. Guessing we've never had 11 years of recruits to cover at any time on the board. Transfer portal and offers to 8th graders will do that I suppose.

giphy.gif

Are we running out of colors for years? I think we now range from 2018 to 2028. Guessing we've never had 11 years of recruits to cover at any time on the board. Transfer portal and offers to 8th graders will do that I suppose.

giphy.gif
When we start using white, we are running low...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom