Class of 2020 - OL Leif Magnuson (Canada) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Leif Magnuson (Canada) Offered

If we finish with Leif and Reed on the O-line this class that would be an awesome o-line class including Bleich.

If we add Yellen as a transfer and that other high school prospect out west for QB that would be a good haul.

Now we just need a grad transfer and high school DT and possibly a corner.
That would be a strong finish to the class and I would think everyone would be very happy with that.

If we finish with Leif and Reed on the O-line this class that would be an awesome o-line class including Bleich.

If we add Yellen as a transfer and that other high school prospect out west for QB that would be a good haul.

Now we just need a grad transfer and high school DT and possibly a corner.
That would be a strong finish to the class and I would think everyone would be very happy with that.
Yes but you're asking for about 10 what-ifs to actually pan out here.

Syracuse has thickened Dino's/staff skin for such a trip. Someone tell Leif that we see the cold and top it with a ton of snow this weekend, A northern cake and icing too.

Get him coaches.

SAC0wTRQYO2Y0.gif

The fact he's not a confirmed visitor this late in the game makes me think we're not really looking at him.

The fact he's not a confirmed visitor this late in the game makes me think we're not really looking at him.
Of course you would say that. You ruin...

As an aside, I cannot see the name Magnuson without thinking of Magnus ver Magnusson, the power lifter who used to be on the ESPN covered strongman competitions. Those were so hilarious and Magnusson was so dominant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom