Class of 2026 - OL Moussa Seck (QC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 OL Moussa Seck (QC) Offered

POLYVALENTE DEUX-MONTAGNES
CENTURIONS
DEUX-MONTAGNES, QC

The Hudl info is for his HS team, or Juvenile Division, has him as a 2024. His twitter says he is a 2026.
He may be headed to a CGEP in Canada or Prep in the US.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the Secks party when he signs with SU.
Reminds me of my daughter's WVU grad school story.
A single guy buys a big old house and plot of land in West Virginia. He's out working on repairing his fence when an old Ford pickup truck pulls into his driveway. An old scrubby bearded guy gets out and introduces himself and welcomes the newcomer to the neighborhood. The guy in the pickup goes on to invite the new neighbor to a party that night he's having at his house just down the road. The newcomer asks what he should wear?? Formal, casual??? He's told it's very informal and he should just dress casually. The newcomer hesitates on accepting the invitation. The old timer senses his apprehension and goes on to tell him more about the party. He says" there's going to be smoking, drinking, cussin' and a whole lot of SEX!!! The new neighbor smiles and asks " who's going to be at the party"? The old man replies " so far it's just you and me".

Edit to say...not that there's anything wrong with that....in West Virginia

Last edited:
OFFERED> MOUSSA SECK, QC
# 72 ROT EST 6' 3" 300+

"The Hudl info is for his HS team, or Juvenile Division, has him as a 2024. His twitter says he is a 2026. He may be headed to a CGEP in Canada or Prep in the US."
NO PIC
ASSETS PER FILM:

SIZE
AGILE
STRONG
POWERFUL BLOCKER
PULLS TO HIS LEFT IN FILM KNOCKS D'MAN DOWN
GOOD PASS BLOCKER

NO INFO ABOUT HIM ON GOOGLE. HE IS A BIG OT/NO HUDL (INFO EXCEPT HIS #72.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom