Class of 2024 - OL Noah Rosahac (PA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (4/10/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 OL Noah Rosahac (PA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (4/10/23)

Just watched his highlights. Kid looks like a good athlete but i'd prefer the center DL of our 3-3-5 to be a little bit shorter and even more explosive. He looks like he projects to more of an OL to me. Hope we can add him. Would be a good start to bringing in some talented bigs. Seems quality OL bigs are tougher for us to get than DL guys. I get the OL offer.

Last edited:
So …. announcement watch?
It’s hard to get excited about offensive linemen. They're such a slow burn. They don’t come in with a freshman year splash. It takes a while to develop them. But what the hell, I’m always excited about a future Orangeman.

I am interested in seeing our new staffs Twitter game, memes and gifs with commits. For example where's the boom? Oh wait sorry, as you can see my game kinda sucks. One more time. Where's the BOOM?
Edit: oh and nice pickup!

Nice get. To me, he is the most athletic lineman we have gotten since Enrique.

No doubt he needs to do some work in the weight room but his balance, footwork and agility appear to me to be top notch.

I think he is raw technique wise on the OL as well. He will require some coaching up here.

He looks pretty darned strong already too.

I would be surprised if he is not a 3 year starter.

Last edited:
Nice regional get. He has more upside at OL. We complain about not getting the quality O lineman that some of our Acc foes have. Well this is the way to get them. We are not having success getting the ready made 4 star guys with 15 P5 offers so you have to find an athletic and violent body and coach them up.

Last edited:
you have to find an athletic and violent body and coach them up.
Awkward The Office GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom