Class of 2021 - OL Tyler Magnuson (MN) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OL Tyler Magnuson (MN) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he be kin to Magnus Ver Magnussun? If so S&C will be all kinds of fun at SU!
E86D97EC-9E8D-4252-A191-35A91A2CAD94.jpeg

The kid will have big 10 offers by Summer and this thread will age wonderfully.
And people will get mad we didn’t lock him up now

If you are asking me...I don't follow that site.
It was not directed at you. God knows how much time and effort you put into this site! It just seemed odd to me that no one else posted it. I don't agree with everything they publish, but I think Macalister has useful information from time to time.

Wayzata comes from a Dakota word meaning north or north shore.

Wayzata HS is the largest HS in the state of Minnesota. Plymouth is a suburb of Minneapolis. The school won the National Science Bowl in 2019 and has won many quiz contests in the state for many years.

The school has produced an interesting array of famous alums, including marathoner Dick Beardsley, Minnesota Governor and presidential candidate Amy Kolbuchar, former NFL RB Marion Barber III, and pro golfer Tim ‘Lumpy’ Herron.

Wayzata comes from a Dakota word meaning north or north shore.

Wayzata HS is the largest HS in the state of Minnesota. Plymouth is a suburb of Minneapolis. The school won the National Science Bowl in 2019 and has won many quiz contests in the state for many years.

The school has produced an interesting array of famous alums, including marathoner Dick Beardsley, Minnesota Governor and presidential candidate Amy Kolbuchar, former NFL RB Marion Barber III, and pro golfer Tim ‘Lumpy’ Herron.
I didn't realize that's where this prospect was from. We live literally about 2 minutes from wayzata high school. I'm taking my daughter to a soccer camp there tomorrow in fact.

I'll have to check him out if he commits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom