Class of 2021 - OL Tyler Magnuson (MN) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OL Tyler Magnuson (MN) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

He doesn't "need" to be told anything -- he's already committed, and is a solid commit.

No one is solid until they sign their NLI.

After watching yesterday’s performance, I wouldn’t say any recruits are locks to commit and by judging our current talent, they probably aren’t as talented as we are led to believe.

After watching yesterday’s performance, I wouldn’t say any recruits are locks to commit and by judging our current talent, they probably aren’t as talented as we are led to believe.
If I was an OL, I would be psyched for the obvious opportunity to make it on the field early in my career.

PS OSI.png

So he is recieving an award for being one of the top 5 OL players in MN. He is rated as the 5th best OL according to both composite ranking and 742’s own ranking. Yet the supposed second best OL isn’t getting this award but is rated a 92 by 742 while Tyler is 83... The eval on Mr 92 is he is a HS TE as of junior year yet has potential. I just don’t get it

I know it almost always takes a couple of years for OL recruits to mature and develop. But I really hope one or two of these young guys can show up and start pushing the existing guys.