OL Tyler Magnuson transfers to St Thomas (Div 1) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OL Tyler Magnuson transfers to St Thomas (Div 1)

Offers from Missouri State, Northern Iowa and Eastern Kentucky.

He might want to stick around a bit longer and see how next year goes.
Maybe he just doesn’t dig it here and that’s cool…but a real lesson coming out of this whole deal is that p5 schools aren’t using the portal for unproven projects. The kids with options will be those who really produce at our level or high pedigree who didn’t get a chance at higher levels. Projects may start to stick around and work through it (when coaches aren’t pushing em out)

The portal is also a way for coaches to tell players they aren’t a fit for the program. And I’m not implying that’s the case here.

That's already been going on since I can remember. Marrone basically cleared out the entire roster.
It's basically transferring; which is not something new. Just that now, you don't have to plan as far ahead as you used to.

Would it have killed him to have his feet aligned?
aren't you supposed to weigh yourself barefoot, don't socks mess up the reading?

If only AW was still providing NIL $ and we hadn’t run him off; we could have stopped Tyler from getting picked off by……. can someone tell me what college this is?

Isn't St.Thomas like a division 3 school? I'm being serious, not trying to be funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom