Class of 2022 - OLB Garrison Madden (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OLB Garrison Madden (GA) Offered

Lot of hard working kids at that school if he is 81st and his grades are low 90s

Quick kid

This kid reminds me a lot of Keith Bullock.

Would LOVE to land him in the early signing period. Great job by our coaching staff to uncover this kid when he was under the radar; afraid we may face major competition now.

This kid reminds me a lot of Keith Bullock.

Would LOVE to land him in the early signing period. Great job by our coaching staff to uncover this kid when he was under the radar; afraid we may face major competition now.
Looks like we've cultivated a pretty good network down here in GA. Others have commented on how it's a great place to recruit, given the sheer quantity of players and the quality of even the "second tier" kids. Now we need to get involved down in the SW closer to JarHeadJim's area.

add 20 lbs of upper body strength and you have a top shelf outside LB.
The talent and instincts are there.

I think he’s visiting South Florida next weekend. Let’s hope an ACC power five offer is greater than being closer to home

Wildhack can judge this staff all he wants by the “progress” made on the field. I’ll judge them by their ability to close on recruits. This prospect looks fantastic, visited and has no other P5 offers at the moment. If they do not secure a commitment on this visit, he is likely to get better offers this week. He is scheduled to visit USF next weekend.

Wildhack can judge this staff all he wants by the “progress” made on the field. I’ll judge them by their ability to close on recruits. This prospect looks fantastic, visited and has no other P5 offers at the moment. If they do not secure a commitment on this visit, he is likely to get better offers this week. He is scheduled to visit USF next weekend.
Most kids don't announce a commitment during their visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom