Class of 2022 - OLB Garrison Madden (GA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OLB Garrison Madden (GA) Offered

Kids have said that our staff encourages them to go home and think before committing
Well we're doing it wrong. Pressure them like everyone else. Doing the right way hasn't stemmed decommits nor transfers. Not that they go hand in hand

Lincoln Riley didn’t offer him at Oklahoma but comes in and offers him at USC. Wow that’s crazy
USC is scrambling for a class. Since Riley was hired, they had a 5 star RB flip from OU, but also lost 5 commits from what was a 8 or 9 person class. So I'm sure we'll see offers go out to prospects that are not the usual expectation for USC just to fill out a class.

I liked where we were with him.

Not so much so now. I'd say 25/75 chance

I think a number of these non traditional ranking level recruits for USC in this cycle are going to find themselves recruited over shortly. Riley is fairly cut throat about that and his staffs are high level recruiters once they have their feet under them. Be interesting to see how his career develops there and if he sticks.

I think a number of these non traditional ranking level recruits for USC in this cycle are going to find themselves recruited over shortly. Riley is fairly cut throat about that and his staffs are high level recruiters once they have their feet under them. Be interesting to see how his career develops there and if he sticks.

Don’t disagree but I think this kid is the real deal. Size and verified speed

They heavily recruited California with great success, while at OU. Riley brought with him the coaches who had a hand in that. I'm shocked they aren't killing it now based on the fact they don't have to re-establish connections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom