Class of 2023 - OLB Nyair Graham (NJ / CT) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OLB Nyair Graham (NJ / CT) Offered

Boston College, Georgia Tech, Maryland, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Texas A&M, Virginia, Virginia Tech, West Virginia

"Syracuse is going to be a major, major players in Graham's recruitment." Lets hope so.

That is really far away

must be an important date for him and his family. Hopefully he isn’t put in a situation where he has to take a spot early or loses it

aka - the State Penn recruiting strategy. :rolleyes:

I could not find Zyeer Blount in our list of 2022 offers.
I found him on one recruiting site and the other he is not listed at all. He is 2022 cruit from Camden, NJ, plays OLB and is 6'3" 200 pounds and has no offers.

Kind of interesting that he changed his commitment date from June 2021 to this weekend. Possible he's reclassifying to 2021?

He’s picking on Saturday. Must be Pedo State or Maryland.

He’s picking on Saturday. Must be Pedo State or Maryland.
I don’t think maryland. It’s probably PSU, Miami and third would be us. If you go by 742 we are his only unoffical/offical visit in person to a campus. Plus he came with Duce who I bet is recruiting him to come play D here. It’s a long shot but it’s still a shot

That is really far away

must be an important date for him and his family. Hopefully he isn’t put in a situation where he has to take a spot early or loses it

I’m going to quote myself here, because I would wager the bolded has happened. I’d hate to have had us be the ones who pushed it forwards. But I’d obviously love his commitment. So hopefully it’s the best of both worlds.

he wanted us so bad that he wanted to tell the world in December as a pre-Christmas present to his family and all of Cuse Nation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom