Class of 2023 - OLB Nyair Graham (NJ / CT) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OLB Nyair Graham (NJ / CT) Offered

Seems like he's out on committing tonight. Deleted his tweet. LGO!

How did he go from being ranked as one of the best LBs in NJ with a slew of offers in 2020 to possibly going to Temple in 2022? He had offers from PSU, the U, and others.

I don't know but sometimes it's those darn academic requirements.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

How did he go from being ranked as one of the best LBs in NJ with a slew of offers in 2020 to possibly going to Temple in 2022? He had offers from PSU, the U, and others.

camden

He had some serious offers early in the cycle last year and committed to Maryland early. Eventually decommitted late summer when I think it became more clear he wasn’t going to be able to qualify.

I’ve always thought that if he was able to get qualified that he’d end up here. Hopefully that happens, keep the Camden pipeline pumping. I think he’d be very good here. Awesome that he reclassified too.

NYAIR GRAHAM 2023 ST THOMAS MORE SCHOOL, OAKDALE, CT
6' 1" 195 OTHER STATS NA

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
CAN PLAY OLB / RB
@ OLB AGRESSIVE
BALANCED/AGILE
GREAT TACKLING ABILITY
ALWAYS DISRUPTING OFFENSE
ANTICIPATION/VISION
@RB FAST, EST 4.6
ELUSIVE

Nyair Graham, Camden, LB, Sr.Ht./Wt.: 6-1/195

If you’re at a Camden game and can’t see where the ball is, just look for No. 9. Odds are pretty good that Graham either made the tackle by himself, assisted on the stop or found himself in the vicinity of the football. A dynamic linebacker, the four-year player is the heart and soul of Camden’s defense and always makes his presence known. He leads the state in tackles with 64 through five games to go along with five sacks and two forced fumbles. Graham has recorded double-digit tackles every game, with a career-high 16 against Winslow just last week. He de-committed from Maryland prior to the start of the season and owns nearly 20 offers, also including the likes of Texas A&M, Penn State, Michigan and Miami.

Ended up enrolling at Lackawanna CC. Glad he got himself qualified academically.

Lackawanna CC has been producing some solid JUCO players

Wish we would open up the pipeline here.

A lot of great NE product there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom