Class of 2027 - RB/DB Abdul Turay (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2027 RB/DB Abdul Turay (NJ) Offered

Turay.jpg

OFFERED> ABDUL TURAY 2007 ST JOHN VIANNEY HS HOLMDEL, N.J.
# 20 5' 10 "/ RB, FS, KR, PR/ FRESHMAN RUSH YDS - 691, 7.4 YDS CARRY
download (43).jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

MATURE FOR FRESHMAN
BALANCED
FAST
SLIPPERY
CATCHES THE BALL
BURST AT LOS
ELUSIVE
40 NA, EST 4.5
GOOD TACKLING SKILLS - TACKLES LOW SO MAN GOES DOWN IMMEDIATELY

GOOD OFFER

NJ to Syracuse, NY. Would Love to be apart of great RB History and Legacy of the #44. Thank you Coach Fran and Staff Following a Tremendous Visit. I look forward to establishing a great relationship. Go Orange

Abdul visited today.

Wow, things you don't see or know is going on behind close doors. lol keep it up love surprises like this .

Wasn't really a surprise, former coach Bobby Acosta brought the players on his team we were recruiting up for a practice and Turay was one of them.
Like I'm sure you knew they were there, Bnoro. So to some of us that didn’t know he was coming, I would say it was somewhat of a surprise . Go Orange

Wasn't really a surprise, former coach Bobby Acosta brought the players on his team we were recruiting up for a practice and Turay was one of them.
Hmmmm. I can't remember seeing any posts about the team or him coming for a visit. Who besides Turay are we recruiting from STV????

Last edited:
You missed the posts from this week. He visited with his team and Coach Acosta.
I should have posted one of the tweets here. Abdul's tweet wasn't posting. Stupid Twitter.
Acosta could prove to be a nice Jersey ally. It may be a two way street between us. Acosta may be interested in coming back to SU or somewhere else in the college ranks. Staff turnover happens everywhere...keep his name in mind for possible replacements. Especially, if he can help deliver a high end guy. Hopefully, Turay is that guy and we get him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom