Class of 2016 - OLB Will Harper (GA) Decommitted / Verbal to Tulane | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OLB Will Harper (GA) Decommitted / Verbal to Tulane

I'm concerned a bit about his speed but boy does he like to hit. Right at the end he looked good dropping back into coverage and knocking down a pass. Based on these highlights I think he's a bit of a tweener.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 4m4 minutes ago
Syracuse AD Mark Coyle has contacted recruits. Got confirmations from hybrid Moe Neal (per Dad), OLB/nickel Will Harper and OL Cam DeGeorge.

Good luck to Will. He's one of the guys I figured was most likely to decommit or be sort of "phased out" of the recruiting plans for this class. LB game in a safety body who fit what Bullough wanted to do, but not necessarily what Ward wants to do.

Good luck to Will. He's one of the guys I figured was most likely to decommit or be sort of "phased out" of the recruiting plans for this class. LB game in a safety body who fit what Bullough wanted to do, but not necessarily what Ward wants to do.

Who do you think are the others?

Who do you think are the others?
I think the most likely is Stubbs, but we'll see. That one is mainly because he was recruited for a specific position that no longer exists at SU.

Solid player, certainly didn't want to lose him but I'm perfectly comfortable giving this staff as many schollys as possible to work with right now

I think the most likely is Stubbs, but we'll see. That one is mainly because he was recruited for a specific position that no longer exists at SU.

Yeah I can see that one too.

jekelish said:

I figured the H Back thing would cause issues. We went heavy recruiting that position.

Fact is even Strickland and Philips aren't suited to play tailback.

I figured the H Back thing would cause issues. We went heavy recruiting that position.

Fact is even Strickland and Philips aren't suited to play tailback.

Slot receivers still fit in this offense. So as long as they have the hands they'll be fine. Never hurts to have dynamic athletes.

It was just a matter of time until someone decommitted. My hope is that there aren't many and that their spots are filled up by better fits for what Baber and staff needs. Good luck, Will.

It was just a matter of time until someone decommitted. My hope is that there aren't many and that their spots are filled up by better fits for what Baber and staff needs. Good luck, Will.
Yep. It could be a lot worse. Like, ya know, Bowling Green, who seems to have lost about 1/3 of their class in the wake of Dino coming here.

Also looks like Georgia isn't on HCDB's mind for now. Might be 2 for 2 not coming north.