Old Dino came back | Syracusefan.com

Old Dino came back

Going for it on 4th down four times, trying crazy crap, a Who’s House locker room speech? I guess being on the brink of a firing is quite the motivator that has been missing with him since 2019
Did you happen to watch the Lions - Chargers game today? Dan Cambell went for it like 7 times on 4th down. Most of the time analytics say to go for it. I’m not sure what happened to Dino from his first couple years but that’s the type of aggressive HC we needed.

Did you happen to watch the Lions - Chargers game today? Dan Cambell went for it like 7 times on 4th down. Most of the time analytics say to go for it. I’m not sure what happened to Dino from his first couple years but that’s the type of aggressive HC we needed.
Yeah it’s like the opposite of what it should logically have been with Dino, once he got an extension, wouldn’t he feel MORE comfortable taking risks?

Didnt we also jump on 2 other spots we wanted to go for it.. It helps that Pitt doesnt scare you on offense and we were running the ball pretty well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom