Old Games - Cuse vs Nova | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Old Games - Cuse vs Nova

I know this is a bit random but I was wondering if anyone had a copy or a link for the Villanova game from February of 2010. I have been unable to find it on YouTube or even any highlights of it. I was there live and it was incredible. If anyone could help me out I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!!
I have a large collection of SU games both on VHS and disc. Unfortunately, I don't have them in any sort of organization. I will look to see if I have this game. If I do, we'll figure a way to get it to you (after I watch it!)

Well we have-

Oh nm you said MUSCLE mass.
1611373473826.gif

I have a large collection of SU games both on VHS and disc. Unfortunately, I don't have them in any sort of organization. I will look to see if I have this game. If I do, we'll figure a way to get it to you (after I watch it!)
Thank you for checking. I still can’t believe there’s hardly any clips of this game on the internet. It was such an incredible atmosphere, it’s by far the best sporting event I’ve ever been too.

Duuuuuuuude, get these in the hands of the right people! We need more nostalgia!

One of the most fun games I've ever been to. Can't believe it was 11 years ago...
I think it was a 9pm tip, I got dropped off at 4 and there were lines to get into every bar. Couldn't believe how electric the game was, I think we stood the entire game

I think it was a 9pm tip, I got dropped off at 4 and there were lines to get into every bar. Couldn't believe how electric the game was, I think we stood the entire game
Yup. Was a 9pm start I believe. Every bar was mobbed. I ended up buying a 30 rack of Keystone and drank in a parking garage with my crew. Great pregame lol

It was. Such an incredible atmosphere, just a sea of orange. I remember that incredible 3 pt play by onaku making a layup while he fell down. We moved to number one in the country the next week.
When that AO shot went in it was the first time all night I let myself believe we'd win. We had so much trouble with Nova back then (not to mention Tim Higgins). And then he made the free throw, for the icing.

Thank you for checking. I still can’t believe there’s hardly any clips of this game on the internet. It was such an incredible atmosphere, it’s by far the best sporting event I’ve ever been too.
It appears that I don't have that game. My vids are poorly marked usually just the opponents name, if I'm lucky a month/ day. Almost never with a year, only if I've gone back to watch a particular game. I looked and found a Villanova game that is 2/?. Turns out its probably 2009 in Philly with Flynn, Devo, Harris, Jackson and AO. Sorry

It appears that I don't have that game. My vids are poorly marked usually just the opponents name, if I'm lucky a month/ day. Almost never with a year, only if I've gone back to watch a particular game. I looked and found a Villanova game that is 2/?. Turns out its probably 2009 in Philly with Flynn, Devo, Harris, Jackson and AO. Sorry
No worries, thank you for checking good sir. I appreciate it. (Even though you broke my heart ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom