Olympian Shaun White turns idiot | Syracusefan.com

Olympian Shaun White turns idiot

I have a client whose nephew is a rival of White's. Says the kid is a real ass, FWIW.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I have a client whose nephew is a rival of White's. Says the kid is a real ass, FWIW.

What he did was beyond stupid. Some role model for kids.

Why Flying Tomato? Why?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He looks like the after picture in those before/after comparisons of meth addicts.

Seems like the kind of stuff college kids do from time to time - I think my Freshman year we had like 40 fire alarm evacuations. Damaging a phone, not sure what that even means. Did he remove the number 3?

Not saying it's a good thing, he should be embarassed and it's certainly idiotic, but all things considered for a fairly young, very rich celebrity, it's probably pretty mild behavior.

What he did was beyond stupid. Some role model for kids.

Who ever claimed White was a role model for kids? He got drunk. He's a snowboarder and skateboarder. Need to get over this one.

Considering how this kid has been pushed since he was very young and lived the life he did, I'm surprised he hasn't gone postal at this point.

White has no rivals. He's the best there has ever been.

I don't care that he got drunk...however i know multiple people who have met him and they all say he an ass also.

Edit: i just read the article. he pulled a fire arm? he really did go idiot... oh wait that says fire ALARM. got it. back to not caring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom