On Hilliard's fluke, banked-in 3 | Syracusefan.com

On Hilliard's fluke, banked-in 3

Was he on the 3-pt line? Looked like it to me.
That was not a 3! We're going to have to win this one over Nova and the refs once again.
Also, doesn't help that everyone on our team has 2 F ing left hands today.

wow triche pushed twice and they call a fluckin travel

Rewound that one, I think it was a 3. He ducked under the defender and jumped across the line, giving the illusion that he was inside the arc, but did not appear to step on the line or inside the arc.

Stopped watching for awhile. Officiating makes it unwatchable

Tough game thus far - all around ugly play.

Still find it odd that Baye gets SUCH a long leash, unlimited mistakes, Rak and DC make one and they are OUT every time.

Tough game thus far - all around ugly play.

Still find it odd that Baye gets SUCH a long leash, unlimited mistakes, Rak and DC make one and they are OUT every time.

Especially for someone that gives us absolutely nothing offensively.

watching the score to much just play the game.
This nova team isn't very good we play average for us we would be up by 10 we play just ok and we would be up by a few.

They have to keep their heads when there's a game like this. A lot of bull going on right now, don't get me started on the refs, but Nova is getting every bounce. We should have held onto the ball while getting hit over the head with a bat. Sometimes these dogfights are winnable, if WE STAY CLOSE!

Hey, look, Rak can contribute! Baye getting 3 fouls allows us to find out! :)

I just yelled at the tv when Triche got fouled, "Thank you, thank you, CALL IT BOTH WAYS!"

we should be in the double bonus the way nova is undercutting our guys on the glass.. we go up and they bump the player in the air.. happened four times now.. worried somebody is going to get hurt

we should be in the double bonus the way nova is undercutting our guys on the glass.. we go up and they bump the player in the air.. happened four times now.. worried somebody is going to get hurt
Yep, it's one thing to be aggressive on defense. It's another thing to be a thug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom