On SC right no | Syracusefan.com

On SC right no

BleedsOrange44

Starter
Mark Schwarz just said, "Bobby Davis hasn't watched ANY of the coverage about these allegations, but he has heard about what Jim Boeheim has said." Really?? Come on!

Davis went stumbling about saying "how could anyone not believe this, or think it didn't happen? They weren't there in the room with us. How could Jim say? He wasn't in the basement with me and Bernie."

Yeah that was on the espn site last night. Quick question, does anybody know if Davis is wearing lipstick in the interviews?

Schwarz continues to spin things. Basically saying Lang denied it in 03, but he's just braver now. Ridiculous.

And I like how in that crying Davis interview he says Bernie has hurt a lot of people and still is. Well how come NO ONE else has come forward, and in fact everyone has flat out denied it?

Mark Lang was in denial and after the PSU scandal Bobby texted Mark and they had an emotional talk and Mark said to Bobby, I want to come out, Ive been in denial who should I contact...and Bobby told him to contact..."Mark f&^%in Schwartz" lol, really...Who you gonna call?

Puts Boeheim in the clear to some extent. But someone should point out to him that JB was saying that he was lying about JB seeing him lounging on the bed in Bernie's hotel room.

Schwarz also saying that Lang introduced Davis to Fine, which is contradictory to what was originally reported, that Davis first met fine selling candy door to door.

Schwarz also reporting as if everything is true, and there's no way anyone should think differently. He also said that Lang and Davis had only spoken to each other 3 times in the last 8 years, but when they heard about the Penn State situation, they had an emotional phone conversation where Lang said, "I'm ready to talk about what happened to me, I've been in denial, but I'm ready to talk now. Who do I call, who do I get in contact with?" Davis then gave Lang Schwarz contact information, and Lang then reached out to Schwarz, who Schwarz said, "in 2003 he wasn't ready to talk about this. He didn't want to say anything more than Fine touched his leg. Now he said he touched my penis more than a dozen times."

It's basically the same stuff, but still, Schwarz is still acting like this is all fact.

Does Schwarz realize hes a reporter? Did he skip the class that taught about the use of the term "allegedly".

Puts Boeheim in the clear to some extent. But someone should point out to him that JB was saying that he was lying about JB seeing him lounging on the bed in Bernie's hotel room.
Yeah I wonder why that wasn't brought up by Schwarz during that interview? He says "How can he say I'm a liar?" Easy Bobby, this has been investigated THREE TIMES in the past, and nothing you said has ever been able to be corroborated. Also, you said you stayed in rooms with Fine and Boeheim saw you, but Boeheim has said he never went into Fine's room ever. Tim Welsh also said he was Fine's roommate on the road and there were never kids in his room. Interesting.

Does Schwarz realize hes a reporter? Did he skip the class that taught about the use of the term "allegedly".
Seriously. It's one thing to believe someone, but you still need to at least appear fair and unbiased at this point.

Mr Schwarz fancies himself a crusading journalist a la Geraldo Rivera. Well I hope he gets his wish and this is his "Al Capone Vault" case.

Schwarz also saying that Lang introduced Davis to Fine, which is contradictory to what was originally reported, that Davis first met fine selling candy door to door.

Schwarz also reporting as if everything is true, and there's no way anyone should think differently. He also said that Lang and Davis had only spoken to each other 3 times in the last 8 years, but when they heard about the Penn State situation, they had an emotional phone conversation where Lang said, "I'm ready to talk about what happened to me, I've been in denial, but I'm ready to talk now. Who do I call, who do I get in contact with?" Davis then gave Lang Schwarz contact information, and Lang then reached out to Schwarz, who Schwarz said, "in 2003 he wasn't ready to talk about this. He didn't want to say anything more than Fine touched his leg. Now he said he touched my penis more than a dozen times."

It's basically the same stuff, but still, Schwarz is still acting like this is all fact.

This also contradicts what the PS learned in 2002 from Davis, that he met Fine while playing basketball at a local park. So just on the topic of how they met Fine, we have 3 different stories with nobody questioning it.

This also contradicts what the PS learned in 2002 from Davis, that he met Fine while playing basketball at a local park. So just on the topic of how they met Fine, we have 3 different stories with nobody questioning it.
Exactly. And if he's willing to lie about that small, almost insignificant part of it, why would he not be willing to lie about the rest of it to make money?

Exactly. And if he's willing to lie about that small, almost insignificant part of it, why would he not be willing to lie about the rest of it to make money?

Obviously Lang brought Davis to the park to play basketball, the park was right next to Bernie Fine's house, their basketball went into his yard, and so they went to ask him to get it. Davis thought "hey, let me bring the candy bars I'm selling for boy scouts!" And voila.

All's im saying if im davis and i have kids of my own like he does i definitely would not even bring this to light especially if its not true. He just gave his kids a lifetime of issues that they already didnt have from being his off spring.

All's im saying if im davis and i have kids of my own like he does i definitely would not even bring this to light especially if its not true. He just gave his kids a lifetime of issues that they already didnt have from being his off spring.

I agree and have been thinking the same thing. It is hard to fathom someone would do this with a family. Then again I will wait for the whole thing to play out... Just because I wouldn't do it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't.

Wonder if Davis lives with his kids. Just throwing all possibilities out there. He divorced and trying to weasel his way back in.

Mark Schwarz just said, "Bobby Davis hasn't watched ANY of the coverage about these allegations, but he has heard about what Jim Boeheim has said." Really?? Come on!

Davis went stumbling about saying "how could anyone not believe this, or think it didn't happen? They weren't there in the room with us. How could Jim say? He wasn't in the basement with me and Bernie."

That is very possible, no inconsistency at all. Davis is surely meeting every day with investigators and lawyers, and so Davis is being told what the counterparties and other witnesses have said.

That is very possible, no inconsistency at all. Davis is surely meeting every day with investigators and lawyers, and so Davis is being told what the counterparties and other witnesses have said.
While that's possible, all I can say is I don't buy that he hasn't watched any coverage of this. I'm sorry, I just don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom