on that game tying shot . . . | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

on that game tying shot . . .

If Battle starts shooting well again along with Gillon, White and Lydon we will be tough to defend. Not sure we have had all four of those guys clicking in the same game all year. Get them and playing well together offensively and improve the defense and we will be really tough to beat for anyone.

IMO our only hope for that happening is if TT figures it out. In other words, I'm not optimistic. For all everyone talks about zone rotations, our zone is only as good as its core. We have a starting center who has shown a lot of offensive game and no clue how to play defense. Let's face it, we need Thompson out there and effective to be firing at all cylinders. I just don't think he will put it together on defense this year.

When he's out of the game, Roberson comes in. He brings zero offense outside of wide open dunks. He can't shoot or dribble. He brings rebounding when he decides he wants to play.

Therefore, we need Thompson to figure it out.

IMO our only hope for that happening is if TT figures it out. In other words, I'm not optimistic. For all everyone talks about zone rotations, our zone is only as good as its core. We have a starting center who has shown a lot of offensive game and no clue how to play defense. Let's face it, we need Thompson out there and effective to be firing at all cylinders. I just don't think he will put it together on defense this year.

When he's out of the game, Roberson comes in. He brings zero offense outside of wide open dunks. He can't shoot or dribble. He brings rebounding when he decides he wants to play.

Therefore, we need Thompson to figure it out.

Yeah I really don't understand Roberson. He's regressed in production this year. He was better the past two years. At this point it's not going to happen for him.

Yeah I really don't understand Roberson. He's regressed in production this year. He was better the past two years. At this point it's not going to happen for him.
JB beat down his confidence to nothing. He's a nice, quiet kid and he didn't respond to JB's verbal beat downs.