On the last turnover in regulation | Syracusefan.com

On the last turnover in regulation

and cooney was not allowed to get up Vill player stood over him with hands out

What really erked me is that when the 2nd last basket was made, Cooney was standing all alone as the ball bounced on the floor towards out of bounds. If somebody only picked it up they could have passed it to him with nobody in the way! But no, they waited to get in position for an out of bounds play.

What really erked me is that when the 2nd last basket was made, Cooney was standing all alone as the ball bounced on the floor towards out of bounds. If somebody only picked it up they could have passed it to him with nobody in the way! But no, they waited to get in position for an out of bounds play.
Yep, I was screaming to inbound the ball before they could set their press. I don't get why our guys were just standing around in no hurry. Very poor basketball IQ. We have no leadership.

Yep, I was screaming to inbound the ball before they could set their press. I don't get why our guys were just standing around in no hurry. Very poor basketball IQ. We have no leadership.

Somewhere between leadership and ownership, something is missing, I agree.

Even Nova fans agree with you

PhirePhil2015
Post #47
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Re: Nova -10 lock of the weekendReply
Refs just saved us!!! Thank God. I didn't want to lose to Syracuse and thankfully they let us play our murder D at the end.
12/20 3:24 PM | IP: Logged

Nova was trying to foul, but the refs refused to call it.

I know - why give Nova that one, they already knew they were going to ensure they got the ball back. The foul would have screwed up their perfect (for Nova) game.

Even Nova fans agree with you

PhirePhil2015
Post #47
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Re: Nova -10 lock of the weekendReply
Refs just saved us!!! Thank God. I didn't want to lose to Syracuse and thankfully they let us play our murder D at the end.
12/20 3:24 PM | IP: Logged

Murder D. That describes it. Who knew they would have so many accomplices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom