Once again depth becomes a factor. | Syracusefan.com

Once again depth becomes a factor.

CaliCuse

All American
Even though we are playing a "legendary program Saturday I hope that Antwon Bailey is given a few snaps off using Gulley more. Bailey is tough but not that tough. He got dinged a bit against the Rams. He needs more time off to keep him fresh. I wonder if Doug is going to introduce AAM this Saturday. I'm looking for Dorian to go deep and maybe even Kobena chewy and Alec can't be the only deep threats on the field or coverage becomes too easy for the opposition defense. Nick has to go down field as well. I'm getting excited about this game. I hope I'm not too close to their band playing those same five notes after every play.:mad:

I'm looking for a healthy dose of AAM as a blocker and runner to soften up USC's OL. He'll play Csonka to Bailey's Jim Kiick.

What scares me is the team does nothing extraordinarily well outside of a three yard pass. Thats how you win games.

Carter being a beast, Our running opening up the occasional long pass, our linebackers keeping teams away from 8 yard plays, getting to the quarterback some, and disciplined lack of penalties was chemistry to win.

I congratulated AAM on M Street on the Friday following the Wake Forest game*. He was very polite in his response. He looks very solid to me. I know that I wouldn't want to have to block or tackle him.

* - I'll admit to not knowing it was him at the time. I had to look up who 36 was at a later time.

I congratulated AAM on M Street on the Friday following the Wake Forest game*. He was very polite in his response. He looks very solid to me. I know that I wouldn't want to have to block or tackle him.

* - I'll admit to not knowing it was him at the time. I had to look up who 36 was at a later time.
Was he wearing his unit at the time? Kidding. Other wise you would have checked his back. I hope the kid comes in big Saturday. And not with a fumble on his first ever carry as an Orangeman. He looked "solid in the Post Standard pictures of him during the Ernie Davis scrimmage. He looked like maybe a solid 230lbs instead of the 244 lbs listed. Lets hope he makes "36 famous like Larry did for (39). I have a gut feeling about this game. Of course my gut always has a feeling. Its usually gas. If the USC band becomes annoying,I'll toot my own horn.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom