One bright spot about Bazley de committing | Syracusefan.com

One bright spot about Bazley de committing

With this development, we're due for some good news. We'd better hope that Brissett doesn't bail. Or that Battle comes back [obviously unlikely]. Or Sidibe to come back full strength. Or Marek to opt to go pro and sign a European contract. And it would be nice to not have a player get injured next year, especially one of the bigs / forwards, since we are now alarmingly thin with depth at both spots.

This team will have some talent, and could still be good. But losing Bazley is a huge downer. And I'm sure it is even worse for the coaching staff, who apparently were blindsided by this.

With this development, we're due for some good news. We'd better hope that Brissett doesn't bail. Or that Battle comes back [obviously unlikely]. Or Sidibe to come back full strength. And it would be nice to not have a player get injured next year, especially one of the bigs / forwards, since we are now alarmingly thin with depth at both spots.

This team will have some talent, and could still be good. But losing Bazley is a huge downer. And I'm sure it is even worse for the coaching staff, who apparently were blindsided by this.

I wonder if this has a negative effect with Brissett, that’s my biggest concern at this point.

With this development, we're due for some good news. We'd better hope that Brissett doesn't bail. Or that Battle comes back [obviously unlikely]. Or Sidibe to come back full strength. Or Marek to opt to go pro and sign a European contract. And it would be nice to not have a player get injured next year, especially one of the bigs / forwards, since we are now alarmingly thin with depth at both spots.

Doesn’t bad news come in 3’s?

Moyer...Bazley...??

I’m surprisingly cool with this. Let this kid try and earn his money week to week. Whatever
I really like frank and MD, Chukwu, jalen, Eli, shae
We will be fine. Kid wasn’t a savior

There are a couple of uncommitted kids playing last night. Get on them.

I’m surprisingly cool with this. Let this kid try and earn his money week to week. Whatever
I really like frank and MD, Chukwu, jalen, Eli, shae
We will be fine. Kid wasn’t a savior

Kid would’ve been the best/2nd best player on the team.

I think Brissett/Marek will be a great forward combo next year. But man...we literally don’t have another real forward on the roster. Getting old.

I like the positivity here. Syracuse is a strong program that isn't going to live or die based on one recruit.

Kid would’ve been the best/2nd best player on the team.

I think Brissett/Marek will be a great forward combo next year. But man...we literally don’t have another real forward on the roster. Getting old.
Maybe
I like our teams over achieving. Boeheim at his best

It’s going to be hard to promise a good grad transfer minutes. We still have a solid five in place. Just little depth.

Maybe
I like our teams over achieving. Boeheim at his best

I hear you. I have no doubt we’ll be in the mix at worst, as always. Really wanted to see that Bazley, Brissett, Marek forward trio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom