One bright spot about Bazley de committing | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

One bright spot about Bazley de committing

Do you have any idea how difficult that is?

Not that hard. When I was younger I did that almost every winter. Then my wife would get on me to stop drinking beer and start exercising and before you knew it I was down to 175 again.

I hear you. I have no doubt we’ll be in the mix at worst, as always. Really wanted to see that Bazley, Brissett, Marek forward trio.
Would’ve been nice.
Can’t dwell on it. Kids gone. Zion at least messed his hand up

Can Hughes be that 3rd forward and go small when he comes in?

Frank/Carey backed up by Buddy

Brissett/Dolezaj backed up by Hughes

Chukwu/Sidibe

Key to that would be, how well will Hughes handle playing both the top and bottom of the zone?

Hate to bring this up but which was worst. Bazley or Quade

No question I was more angry about Quade due to being played by him for so long. Not to mention the shadyMSG game/ meeting days before with the slime balls

However, given the fact they did give him the ball it’s understandable

Bazleys move is not understandable

Hate to bring this up but which was worst. Bazley or Quade

No question I was more angry about Quade due to being played by him for so long. Not to mention the shadyMSG game/ meeting days before with the slime balls

However, given the fact they did give him the ball it’s understandable

Bazleys move is not understandable
Not even comparable. A committed player vs a recruit. This the single worst thing ANYONE has done to Syracuse' s basketball program. And I have said this before I care much more about the program than any of the players that spend a few years as a part of it.

I had a nightmare last night of marek taking a charge from Zion and being pronounced dead on the court. No joke
In a day filled with somber, this post needs to be viewed by more people

I think we need to back off a bit on Marek. He finished strong, but ideally he’s a sixth man on a top 20 team.
He can be more than that.

What about that, I believe Romeo kid?
Romeo , Romero , where are thou
Why go to SU when you could compete for time with Duke's other 7 5 star forwards? Or g league it? Or superliga? :bat:

I like the positivity here. Syracuse is a strong program that isn't going to live or die based on one recruit.
Maybe so. but it could well sputter. JB may play seven guys most of the league season, but playing seven out of 10 or 12 isn't the same as having to play seven out of the only seven you have. We'll be thin again next year, but at forward instead of at guard. And if Marek is to be our third center to protect against foul-outs or injuries at the 5, even thinner -- and we don't even know if Brissett's coming back. Damn, dawg indeed. Hope Baze likes his anonymity in the G League . . . Ask Southerland, or CJ, or AO or Mal how they like "developing" in the bush leagues.-VBOF

Why go to SU when you could compete for time with Duke's other 7 5 star forwards? Or g league it? Or superliga? :bat:
Maybe five of Duke's hotshot freshmen will follow Baze to the G. If you're going to start a trend, do some good!-VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom