one degree of separation | Syracusefan.com

one degree of separation

moqui

generational talent
guilt by association is often specious, but what are the odds that rick pitino did not share his recruiting secrets with son richard, or that sean miller did not share his with brother archie? i bet its a question the feds have already asked themselves . . .

Last edited:
ilearneditby-watching-you-memes-com-16194450.png

We are one degree or maybe two the other way as well. Cynic could ask what did Rick Sr learn under JB

I really don't think the feds are interested in the coaches to be honest. If anything they are chips they want to use to get the bigger picture of corruption.

I really don't think the feds are interested in the coaches to be honest. If anything they are chips they want to use to get the bigger picture of corruption.
Like point shaving, gambling and anything connected with organized crime?

Archie probably lucked out that he just got a big gig. Would probably have started going the same route. Lil Rick, who knows.

Personally having a former assistant and a former player involved is too close for comfort for me. All the "this guy wouldn't or that guy would" is just speculation. How deep this could go scares the crapola out of me because college hoops is likely my favorite overall sport to follow/watch.

We are one degree or maybe two the other way as well. Cynic could ask what did Rick Sr learn under JB
or what griff learned from archie . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom