One game thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

One game thread

Over 200 yds passing in 1st quarter - yikes. OK, that quarter is offer thank goodness. Things can only improve from here, right?

My biggest complaint is that we have some talent. Maybe not enough talent to beat Clemson right now but we should have enough talent to not lose to Clemson 84-0. That is all on the coaching

I remember in the summer when we all thought our secondary was the strength of the defense. We were wrong, very wrong.

New defensive philosphy - break but don't bend. Our secondary is jumping on all the short routes and letting guys run free behind them. We'll give you 60 yd bombs all day, but don't even think about throwing in the flat against us!
Unless its 3rd down, then well just leave that wide open for a 30 yard gain.

Which is funny because the short passes have all been wide open as well. I'm not sure what the db's are doing honestly.
Our DBs have been awful for about 7 years.

See McDonald it is clear more Gulley less Smith...

Why does this man have only 3 freaking carries in this game?

we ran a bunch of plays to ptg when we could have gone with that?

Lull them into a false sense of security before we unleash our best offensive player on them. I see what Shafers doing.

LOL OUR COACHING STAFF IS A F-ING JOKE 3RD TIMEOUT USED ON DEFENSE.

3 TOs burned on defense in less than 17 minutes. What the heck is going on in the heads of our defenders?

Burned all 3 time outs already. Unbelievable.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom